Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: xxiv log

Most of the common psyc. recreational drugs are known to cause hallucinatioms when a heavy user discontinues use.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    You see spirits and hear voices and stuff as well during the day when you're completely awake? Or only get these realistic vivid dreams when you sleep?
    my sister claims to feel connected to me, i just have sleep trouble.

I hear ya that substance abuse has ramifications that most people will never full understand until they have experienced them first hand.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear both of ya.

That's why I enjoy endorphin's so much. It's real. And it comes without a price to pay. When you go deep into mind drugs, you never ever stay the same. But some people are just born that way, or they become that way unintentionally like people that end up schizophrenic.

I've seen certain things and know of other people that been through really crazy things as well. Certain things, that are seen or heard... never ever leaves nor do they become ''solved''. Mind you, that the majority of people that become schizophrenic, are intellectuals, geniuses.

The mind... is a very very powerful weapon. When it turns against you... then you're in the most intense warfare imaginable.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 BR99TAL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    my sister claims to feel connected to me, i just have sleep trouble.
    know what youre talking here.
    a very very very good girlfriend of mine had sleep troubles too (because of her childhood) and woke up 1-3 times per night.
    no lie, since I knew about her troubles and felt liable to help her, i woke up my nights frequgently. first I couldnt handle that mentally awake but physically not thing, but when i did, i noted the times i woke up. asked her 2days later about the times when she woke up, because he remembered them very good - the exact time she woke up, i woke up too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BR99TAL View Post
    i noted the times i woke up. asked her 2days later about the times when she woke up, because he remembered them very good - the exact time she woke up, i woke up too.
    that is weird.. emotional connections are few and far between. If I was you and she was still available for any kind of relationship I would make myself available for her, not necessarily in the romantic sense.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never used recreational drugs. I see things, lol. Never sleep walked or anything though, I will however start screaming, thrashing, and freaking the fuck out in my sleep pretty consistently, to the point my wife slept on the couch in our room because I wouldn't stop Screaming, and thrashing.

I had a connection with a girl, used to have dated mail that showed I wrote her a letter describing what happened to her while I was writing it as she was in Lawton in basic, and I was in Tulsa.
    Last edited by Eden; 12-12-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Never used recreational drugs. I see things, lol. Never sleep walked or anything though, I will however start screaming, thrashing, and freaking the fuck out in my sleep pretty consistently, to the point my wife slept on the couch in our room because I wouldn't stop Screaming, and thrashing.

I had a connection with a girl, used to have dated mail that showed I wrote her a letter describing what happened to her while I was writing it as she was in Lawton in basic, and I was in Tulsa.
    There was a time I used to believe people faked these things, being stupid, seeking attention or they were just plain crazy.

But after what I've been through, I experienced first hand, how deep the mind can go... how real spirits are, and that there are sooooooo many things that we as human beings, have yet to understand, beyond the simple and logic things we are used to, the physical.

A lot of things are just left unsolved... and if I had push myself in the past to continue endeavoring the world beyond the physical... I would've probably ended up on the streets, in a mental institute, or dead.

Your wife got used to the random screaming and trashing though? I never had a girl that could really understand me in my darkest. Such a rare beauty to find.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes she was just terribly concerned for me. Only reason left the bed was because she couldn't sleep. She would be a trooper and try to stay in the bed to comfort me even while I was asleep.

Totally agree with you on how deep the mind can go. My family is very logical and matter of fact but there are things that have happened to me that are outside the understood.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xxiv, sorry that we had made your log into a mind-mystery-convo session

I'm gonna stop now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no biggie, it's all part of who we are. It helps with the logs to know who is on the other end.

back to business. wed is chest day.
    Had a great flat bench session, hit 12 7/8 reps of 205. I struggled with the 13th and got dizzy and couldn't get the rack. Thats not to for off from where I was on so strength is still there.
    Incline db was equally good but got cut short because I got paged out.