Thread: xxiv log

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I appreciate your insight, the fact is... I'm not really sure what direction i want to go. I have traditionally lifted for strength and taken for granted that I stayed lean and aesthetic. now that I'm older the strength has come back but the aesthetics have gone out the window.

Before I dedicate the rest of my life to strength i'd like to give hypertrophy a try
    I've been looking for this exact quote from Dave Tate for a couple days now... Here you go.

" My year is split into blocks that kind of repeat every year. I spend a few months in each. What are they? Mobility, strength, hypertrophy, and a diet phase." - Dave Tate

This is my new outlook on training. Training for strength is just 1 phase, but I always aim towards that goal... To become STRONG(ER).

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    " My year is split into blocks that kind of repeat every year. I spend a few months in each. What are they? Mobility, strength, hypertrophy, and a diet phase." - Dave Tate
    I like this. This is my first time actually watching my diet, I have lifted some serious weight, I have a wealth of knowledge to tap into. Things are moving in the right direction and with some focus and self control I could actually look pretty damn good this summer.
    I have got decent strength and mass, with some dedication I could look better than I did when i was 24.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.