Thread: xxiv log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xxiv log

Video from My Phone - YouTube

got a 290 bench after a beautiful rep of 285, I think thats a pr.
    It wasn't pretty but I fought though and saw the lockout. Ignore the blaring funkadelic, me grunting at the lockout, the high pitched adam sandler voice "yowie" and the retarded laughing.

This is day 15 of my 6 week mechabol 100 trenazone 1.5 stack. Working towards mass and strength. Up to 211 from 205, 4000 cals a day. Strength is starting to take off.
    I hurt my middle finger on my right hand (which is my most important finger) and have to take it easy on my pulls so I went super heavy on my pushing.

Questions, comments, criticism... I welcome it all. My previous logs have done woders for my progress and motivation with help from guys like eden, rodja, od, winslow, mrmath, o-ryan and a bunch of other guys and i'm hoping to get down to business over here.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey bro'! Pleased to see you continue your log, you had some nice progress so far, keep it going. I'm actually following these treads.
    Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Hey bro'! Pleased to see you continue your log, you had some nice progress so far, keep it going. I'm actually following these treads.
    Good luck!
    I grateful to have you on board, you really know your stuff. Thanks for keeping an eye out.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In. Tear it up, bro.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, I just wanna say I'm glad you continued the log over here in our new home. I'm sure I'll start a new thread over here as well. Either way... I know your overall goal is strength, and I think you would do your bench strength wonders if you watched this entire series from Dave Tate on how to bench. Just follow as he says, and I guarantee that your bench will shot up after you get these techniques down. Keep that back as arched as possible while keeping you ass on the pad and driving your hips down. Keep your upper back really tight. This series is a great tool; I watch this series once a week.

EliteFTS.com So You Think You Can Bench - YouTube

RRR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks burly and oryan.

I definitely need to work on my form, thanks for the link. If I can get up to 300 by the end of my mech/tren stack i would be pretty amped.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In for this. Mech/tren stack!!
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    thanks burly and oryan.

I definitely need to work on my form, thanks for the link. If I can get up to 300 by the end of my mech/tren stack i would be pretty amped.
    I'd say you could get up to 325 easy with this stack plus the improvement on your form.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    In for this. Mech/tren stack!!

a little more info on the run, I bounced some ideas around with bbg a few weeks ago and he helped me out with it. Cycle started 10/24, pct will start 12/6.

6 week Antaeus Labs Mechabol at 100 mg a day and Trenazone at 1.5 ml (11.25 mg). Preloaded with Aegis.
    Support is Aegis and fish oil and as of a few days ago I added l-Taurine to help manage back pumps.

pct is clomid at 75/50/50/25, SA lv 5 on 2 off for 4 week and DAA & toco eod for 4 weeks.

I have 2 bottles of Mechabol, 2 bottles of Trenazone, 2 bottles of Aegis and plenty of support and pct on hand. I also have Arimidex and nolva if i need it.

more info can be found here Thoughts on potential Mechabol trenazone stack? - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums