User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

X-Factor Advanced

Okay, this is the last of the natty "hardcore" supps that I have yet to try, but I went and ordered a 200 count bottle from nutraplanet. So i'm gonna give this one a shot and see how it goes. Otherwise I will start dabbling in stronger stuff that is guaranteed to work, ( and cheaper overall ) if you catch my drift. I'll let you guys know what I think when the experiment is over.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you never tried PHs before? just curious

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw the one time i took x-factor was before an incredibly brutal workout and i just happened to come down with the flu later that same day. god i was fucking in pain. i spent most of the night trying to cook up that topical ibuprofen that the 'grouppe kurosawa' cancer people talk about. it did not work and i ended up with messy skin and sheets, and a very fitful, painful night. i still have the rest of that bottle unused, and i have been thinking about giving it a go. will be interested to hear your results

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    Have you never tried PHs before? just curious
    Yes, but very limited. Dabbled in 2004 and 05. Tried some Androhard in 2010, but did not take it too long. Thats it as far as I can remember.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was interested in this until I learnt more about it. From what I understand, it does work, but it sort of amplifies the bodies inflammation and you are not meant to take fish oil to counter this effect as it would negate effects. Not for me as I tend to suffer from inflammation and am trying to manage it, (mostly successfully now), and x-factor tends to be brutal on your joints. I can't remember the guy's name who developed the product, but I remember that he was taking just one cap a day, so that could be an alternate way of using it, if the sides are bad at full dose. Anyway, interested in your results.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I was interested in this until I learnt more about it. From what I understand, it does work, but it sort of amplifies the bodies inflammation and you are not meant to take fish oil to counter this effect as it would negate effects. Not for me as I tend to suffer from inflammation and am trying to manage it, (mostly successfully now), and x-factor tends to be brutal on your joints. I can't remember the guy's name who developed the product, but I remember that he was taking just one cap a day, so that could be an alternate way of using it, if the sides are bad at full dose. Anyway, interested in your results.
    William Llewellyn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what i've read, taking 4 caps before working out, is the best way to use it. I also hear the extra doms and joint soreness starts to go away after 2 or 3 weeks of use. I grabbed some Achilles from Antaeus Labs for my joints, a product that I will compare to MHP's Releve (joint product ). Also I will get blood work done in May and see where I stand, then start the Xfactor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, eggs and beef have been a classic BBing (especially bulking) food for quite a while. I was trying to do some searching, and couldn't find a great study, but seems the amount in the 'typical' diet is in the 50-250mg range. A lot of people decry it as inflammatory but there is research saying that it might be anti-inflammatory in some respects. guess you can't win on any dietary protocol, there are always gonna be pluses and minuses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I asked Matt Porter, for his 2 cents on arachidonic acid. If I remember correctly, he said a diet high in red meat and whole eggs could offer a similar effect. I will be eating grass fed ground beef and whole eggs ( free range ) while using this product. Curious to see if I will see anything from all this. It might be a good way to go low carb for a while and retain as much lean mass as possible. I'll find out soon, and it's a good thing, as bbq season is pretty much here- meat, meat and more meat.

Edit:
    Funny... SNS reps being typical reps over at AM. I went with xfactor and saved myself some money vs their xgels. No wonder why I don't come to these stupid forums anymore.
    Last edited by Rulk; 04-30-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    I asked Matt Porter, for his 2 cents on arachidonic acid. If I remember correctly, he said a diet high in red meat and whole eggs could offer a similar effect. I will be eating grass fed ground beef and whole eggs ( free range ) while using this product. Curious to see if I will see anything from all this. It might be a good way to go low carb for a while and retain as much lean mass as possible. I'll find out soon, and it's a good thing, as bbq season is pretty much here- meat, meat and more meat.

Edit:
    Funny... SNS reps being typical reps over at AM. I went with xfactor and saved myself some money vs their xgels. No wonder why I don't come to these stupid forums anymore.
    I was under the impression that X-Gels were less expensive than X-Factor? Am I wrong?