Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AresTS View Post
    Its N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid.
    There we go. I knew it wasn't "concentrated" but I couldn't remember it's technical name.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used bulk DAA (terrible stomach issues), Tcf-1 pretty good, but still some issues,
    Intimidate, no sides at all, but didn't feel it worked as well as Test-force 2 which also contains Sarcosine.
    I felt that NMDAA enhanced my sleep and recovery, but got more wood on Test-force. I haven't seen any other DAA products using
    Sarcosine, so maybe that's why the product works so well.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=AresTS;1187]Vs primary - in my opinion it couldn't hold weight. The long term effects still have yet to be studied in relation to how long the test stays at the 47% advertised raise in T. And with the possible neurological side effects I don't know of a reason to opt for that over synthetic. Maybe to avoid shut down?QUOTE

Raise in TT from DAA does not stay long- at least that was in my case, 3 weeks after DAA use(TCF1+Sustain Alpha) my tt was 691 ng/dl which is more-less my baseline.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: DAA- your verdict?

[QUOTE=Jelisej;1236]
    Quote Originally Posted by AresTS View Post
    Vs primary - in my opinion it couldn't hold weight. The long term effects still have yet to be studied in relation to how long the test stays at the 47% advertised raise in T. And with the possible neurological side effects I don't know of a reason to opt for that over synthetic. Maybe to avoid shut down?QUOTE

Raise in TT from DAA does not stay long- at least that was in my case, 3 weeks after DAA use(TCF1+Sustain Alpha) my tt was 691 ng/dl which is more-less my baseline.

- Valdez
    Last edited by AresTS; 12-27-2012 at 05:21 PM.
    Valdez

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    That is a fairly good baseline. How old are you?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't used it in awhile but it's certainly one of my favorites. TCF-1 always did me well. Lit-up was my favorite DAA product, though. Except the crazy red dye. That's why I stopped using it...

I want to try test force 2, though.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    That is a fairly good baseline. How old are you?
    34. This summer- I had 632 ng/dl (ovetraining?) after 3 weeks of very light exercise it went up to 707 ng/dl. So bit of rest done better job than DAA.
    Last year I've done tests in similar fashion only I was using my trademark- apple+mixed nut (fistful)+ some other fruit, plus vitamin D*, (I was using it for a couple of months before actual tests)
    result was following: TT- 779 ng/dl , 3 weeks later TT was 837/ng/dl- but I must say that my thyroid was struggling a bit and my E2 was raising which further compromised thyroid so afterwards I took some AI.

As for vitamin D I was using 500IU before holidays, and on holidays I was using sunshine- I put olive oil on myself as it helps and then have a quick sunbathing.

As for baseline; normal tt levels are between 650-810 ng/dl.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-09-2012 at 06:45 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Avl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DAA - tried it twice, once was TCF-1..ill never really use it again..im assuming it raised my prolacin to a point where i had to address it with P5P. i really didnt get any good effects from the stuff at all. ( assuming because i didnt get bloods done )..

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It works okay. I'd only use it as part of pct now, or maybe but not likely, as part of a natty cycle/stack.