User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shoulder Pain

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decabedo- I cant rotate my arm like that with no weight without extreme pain. Thats why I don't think its rotator cuff.
    Fat Bill Dwyer- Do roids help tendonitis as well?
    JM 1000- I am about 1/3 of the way in an 8 week cycle of tbol & var. Would hate to stop that & stop working out upper body. Applying cold is a good idea. Rest it, is a great idea, but doing nothing would suck! I'm not the guy that has big ego & needs to push huge weight. I prefer good form over heavy weight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    longBallLima- thats freakin' hilarious!!! love it. I was thinking the nagging pain your wife was having was related to you, ha ha! Cissus is something I will have to try.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    look into the bamboo bar. You can hang some kettle bells from the end of the bar (using bands) I don't have a bamboo bar, but I use the regular barbell at my gym and hang the kettle bells from ends of the bar (most times I use the 30-35# KB on each side). This is suppose to create oscillation through the bar to your shoulder making your stabilizer muscles in the shoulder really work. I love doing this at the end of an intense benching session, it reawlly frees up my shoulder. Look into kanesio taping techniques that may help the area of your shoulder thats bothering you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The kanesio taping is interesting but would need the wife to do that for me everytime I work out. wont happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fever View Post
    The kanesio taping is interesting but would need the wife to do that for me everytime I work out. wont happen.
    My wife is an Occupational Therapist and is Kinesio tape certified, so she tapes me pretty quickly. But I really only "NEED" it when i bench or hit shoulders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    run a search on "Shoulder mobility using lacrosse ball" you will find stuff. Release is money from it and it is able to hit in places the roller has a hard time getting to. I'd try to explain but you're better finding a few videos. When you find a "hot spot" or trigger you'll know!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    In theory I think you're right (I know you're probably kidding), but if it were me the temptation to push really hard while on would be there, and i'd get injured

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by northcutt View Post
    run a search on "Shoulder mobility using lacrosse ball" you will find stuff. Release is money from it and it is able to hit in places the roller has a hard time getting to. I'd try to explain but you're better finding a few videos. When you find a "hot spot" or trigger you'll know!
    I will have to check this out. I want to buy Super Cissus & give it a try, but I cant find it or out of stock here in the Great White North.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fever View Post
    longBallLima- thats freakin' hilarious!!! love it. I was thinking the nagging pain your wife was having was related to you, ha ha! Cissus is something I will have to try.
    haha im sure i had something to do with it.

but seriously, joint rebuild or whatever it was from PN was great and when they ran out, super cissus. good stuff!

oh, i tend to feel healthier joints when i'm on peptides as well but might be placebo
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    haha im sure i had something to do with it.

but seriously, joint rebuild or whatever it was from PN was great and when they ran out, super cissus. good stuff!

oh, i tend to feel healthier joints when i'm on peptides as well but might be placebo
    Its not just you, I feel the same way.