User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

red palm oil as a toco source?

I am looking for a subsistute for toco-8. My searches lead to red palm oil. Has anyone tried this? Are there any better more cost effective products out there?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why not just go with the Wicked Supps Toco capsules? Wicked Supplements - Res100 - Toco Caps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also looks like Jarrow makes a Toco-sorb supplement, but looks to be weaker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    why not just go with the Wicked Supps Toco capsules? Wicked Supplements - Res100 - Toco Caps
    I had considered it but I want to explore my options.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im looking into Toco right now also. Want something to take with my upcoming cycle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't seem to find a general toco break down of the oil to compare to the toco 8 dosage for a refrence point.
    For the price and versitility the oil seems pretty sweet if it retains any nutritional value by the time it makes it to my plate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: Tococaps due to Australian Law we can only list the minimum typical values on our labels they can vary by +30% and in most cases will be at least 20% higher than what the label states.

We are going to be in talking soon with the firms to see if this can be changed or have it tested so we can list that amount.

The reason is based on season when the fruit is picked or its maturation it can vary in dose but the quality we receive is always very very high so when you look at the doses per capsule basically add 20-30% to those totals and thats how many toco's you are receiving.

Be sure to save 10% with forum members discount code: SS10
    Wicked Supplements - Res100 - Toco Caps
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 rockstarjacked's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried to substitute Red Palm Oil for a while for the toco's and it works. But to get the equivalent Vit E, you need a lot. One table spoon has on average 16mg of mixed toco's. To get the same dose as Toco 8 (130mg) you would need 8 Tbs of oil. That is 1/2 a cup of oil! Possible but difficult. Using RPO every day for general Vit E needs has worked for me. But for a PCT or restart, I think the supplement is the way to go. I hope this is the info you needed.

Source;
    Vitamin E content of Red Palm Oil? - PaleoHacks.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghopkins View Post
    I hope this is the info you needed.

Source;
    Vitamin E content of Red Palm Oil? - PaleoHacks.com
    thats exactly what I was looking for, thanks.
    I got a bottle of oil today and tried a spoon full, not too bad.