Threaded View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly Decides to Bench Again...

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I love your analytical approach to monitoring progress, really inspires me to start recording more.
    I remember reading that Frank Zane has a whole library of training logs that record every rep, set, and what supplements and food he had eaten that day. The logs go all the way back to the 60s. Now that is analytical!

This thread's purpose is really multi-fold. Obviously I'm recording my successes and failures here for myself, but it may have some value to others at some point. Also, I think a lot of forum members (Cobalt alluded to this) think that certain people are pushing huge amounts of weight and I thought an honest look at what a normal guy with some years behind him can or can't do might be interesting. Additionally, I figured that this could be a gathering point for all things bench press. Ideas can be discussed, different training programs rated, and PRs celebrated on all our bench press milestones.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 05-17-2013 at 09:54 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.