User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Round II

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Either you are a bit dehydrated, or your body's metabolism is now into hyperdrive. Check your hydration. And if that is perfect and your carbs are sufficient then I'd say it's your metabolism running wild on you.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Round II

I think it must be the latter; i'm drinking about 1.5 gallons of water a day. When i eat my body temp quickly goes up and i start sweating; at night i have the sort of sweats i've only ever seen when i ran Tren LV.

I'm wondering how i will be able to consume enough calories to fuel the juice-induced growth i'm looking for starting when Mr Rat gets his first dose tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

20130513 Delts

Static and Dynamic Stretch Protocol

Lateral DB Raises

20 x 4s (kg)
    20 x 6s
    15 x 7s
    12 x 8s

Underhand EZ Bar Front Raise

20 x 12.5 (kg)
    15 x 17.5
    15 x 17.5
    10 x 22.5
    12 x 22.5

Rear Delt Machine Flyes

20 x 33 (kg)
    20 x 47
    12 x 54

45 degree B/O Bench braced Rear Raises

20 x 10s (kg)
    20 x 12.5s
    15 x 15s

Seated Machine Shoulder Presses

20 x 25 (kg)
    12 x 32
    10 x 39
    10 x 46

Shrugs

20 x 80 (kg)
    20 x 120
    15 x 140

ET 65 minutes
    Last edited by Sperwer; 05-15-2013 at 04:13 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some backfill: 20130510 Leg Day

Static and Dynamic Stretch Routine

45 Angled Leg Press

20 x 120 (kg)
    20 x 200
    20 x 240
    15 x 280
    15 x 320
    10 x 360
    7 x 400

Hack Squats

20 x 60 (kg)
    20 x 80
    15 x 100
    10 x 120

Quad X

20 x 61 (kg)
    15 x 68
    15 x 75
    7 x 89/68/47 drop set

DB S/L Deadlifts

20 x 20s (kg)
    20 x 25s
    20 x 30s

ET 70 mins.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 05-20-2013 at 11:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Round II

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    I think it must be the latter; i'm drinking about 1.5 gallons of water a day. When i eat my body temp quickly goes up and i start sweating; at night i have the sort of sweats i've only ever seen when i ran Tren LV.

I'm wondering how i will be able to consume enough calories to fuel the juice-induced growth i'm looking for starting when Mr Rat gets his first dose tomorrow.

One of the beautiful things about tren is that it is one of the few compounds that you can build muscle with while still in a caloric deficit. If you add a few more calories to the mix, the tren is excellent at shuttling it to the muscles instead of the waistline.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A little music please! 20130517-18

Friday the 17th was a lark - sort of.

I made a video skit with my wife for her annual company get together, at which employees either do live performances or submit vids of performances. Ours was based on the video of the 70 year old at the Illinois contest I posted sometime ago. She 's dressed as a nurse - woo-hoo - and pushes me onstage in a wheel chair dressed in pajamas and a robe. She then hands me a pink 3 pounder and tries to get me to do tricep extentsons. I drop it. She then feeds me some company product, whereupon I perk up, then get out of the chair and do a deadlift, then strip off and do a mini posing routine. I finish with one knee on the floor; she comes back on to put my robe over my shoulders and I pick her up and carry her off over my shoulder. Cut.

The "fun" part involved the deadlift. I assumed that a single videographer would just tape the whole business in one go. My wife got the outfit that does all the company work to film it, though, and they sent a crew of three, who wanted to do multiple angles and retakes. That ended up meaning I had to do the deadlift 6 times. No big deal, right? - except that I decided to go for 300 pounds. That's a puny amount by the standards of a lot of you guys, but a BFD for me. In fact, it's 75 pounds more than I had ever dead-lifted before - I originally started out lifting 6 years ago as part of the final therapy for my previously ruptured L4 and L5 disks, and once I worked up to 225 I sort of drifted away from the deadlift for a long time - ostensibly because I didn't want to tempt fate with my dodgy back, more (it now seems in retrospect) because deads are just so much hard work; they never fail to thoroughly kick my ass if I take a session seriously. And here I am having to do not only a PB but do it 6 times. And yeah they really stomped me. After taking the video guys to lunch when we finished, I basically spent the rest of the day sacked out in bed semi-comatose. On Saturday, I had barely enough juice to last through my new Saturday morning 3.5 hour regimen of pilates, myofascial massage, chiro and accupuncture before taking a long afternoon nap before attending a wedding.

Anyway, still pretty chuffed with being able to add to the list of deadlift PBs/comebacks recently posted, even it it's paltry number.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Round II

I'm a bit confused by the fact you had 300 lbs on the bar... you are nuts, man! Even 200 would have looked like a lot to those corporate sedentary guys. Lol. PR six times during a skit... now I've heard it all. Haha. Nice job on that. Hard enough to PR once... with a perfect setting and situation .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Round II

What can i say? Sometimes i get carried away. 😎

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sperwer, Respect! First- your appearance changed so much from that pp contest that I almost did not recognise you, recomposition in a year is unbeleivable. Training wise- also lot of improvement.
    And lastly, well- you know.... Adrenals- your adrenals are bit exausted I think, which results in mineral/water wasting/dehydration and also your body trying to compensate by pumping adrenaline in- which in long run can be a big problem. Adrenalin/catecholamine can do some serious nasty stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Round II

Thanks Jel. Actually almost the entire recomp occurred in the 12 weeks before the contest.

Thanks too for the reminder about Adrenal Fatigue. Except for how i felt Friday after overdoing the deads, i haven't FELT badly since the end of the contest - i assume because of rehydrating after the two day pre-contest drying out and eating more calories and especially more carbs. But, despite, the increased consumption, and no cardio, i'm not gaining any weight - although unless i work out really hard, i'm not losing any more either.

Any suggested adrenal interventions?

Last edited by Sperwer; 05-19-2013 at 04:17 PM.