Thread: Round II

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Round II

So I'm out of the Mr Korea contest; their response to the complaint I filed with the human rights commission has been to bar me even from participating. Kind of stupid really since such egregious conduct - punishing someone for exercising their legal rights - just further strengthens my original case against being excluded from full competition on the grounds of national origin/ethnicity/race. The human rights commission investigation process commences this week...

In the meantime, I've signed into another local contest in the central district of Seoul, sort of the equivalent of Mr. Manhattan, if you will. It's June 30(?)(I need to double-check the date).

I thought it might be interesting for you guys if I logged the process, because with the pics and stats from the contest last weekend there's a solid baseline and, as I will be popping my cherry with a first time ever AAS run of Parabolan, it should be especially interesting to document a noob experience w/ Tren and to compare the results from a juiced prep against those just achieved w/out any AAS/PH input.

I actually started back at the training on Monday, and i expect to start the gear next week (assuming it arrives this week as anticipated.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 05-13-2013 at 06:46 AM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."