Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Round II

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Cool video - no flaming warranted. Your wife has a fantastic smile... Is that one of your secrets to your vitality?
    Yep, that and a few other things.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cool, bud. I think it's great you showcased your conditioning, your strength, and your vitality in front of what was likely a very big crowd. Thanks for sharing the vid with us!
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Round II

Thanks Burly.

It was quite a kick. About 1,000 people counting spouses/significant others. Truth though: i think they enjoyed seeing the Queen Bee tossed over my shoulder and carried off the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    i think they enjoyed seeing the Queen Bee tossed over my shoulder and carried off the most.

That was a GREAT way to end the skit. Loved it.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Voodoo Dol gets another poke

Just did this week's second shot @ 100mg. I think I've discovered the "sweet spot" towards the front of the glute a couple inches out from the lower sciatic notch (if I've fot my anatomy correct). Went in very smoothly and absolutely painlessly. A very little post injection soreness due to the presence of the bolus before it disperses.

SInce this is the third week, and I'm now at 300/wk with the first two for this week on board, I'm expecting a noticeable kick - although it might take a bit longer because of the way in which I eased into this with lower doses the first and second weeks and because of my size and/or some other idiopathic characteristics I'm usually slow to respond to things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Round III Preview and The Long March

So today I discovered that Muscle Mania Korea 2013, the last contest I planned to enter this year in the Fall, is in early September, not mid-late October. That presents several issues. First is that, since it's only 12 weeks off, I will not have a break from my current prep for the Korean national amateur club Cship at the end of this month; in fact, this is now the first week of the 12 week prep for Muscle Mania. That's not an entirely bad thing, since it means I have a running start on the additional cutting that's needed and, even more importantly, the mass building that is even more necessary. For it turns out that, unlike Muscle Mania in the States, there is no Master's Division here (or in the international comps generally) for Muscle Mania, and I'll have to raise my game enough to compete, and not make a spectacle of myself, in the heavyweight class of the regular division competition with all the 20-30 somethings. The third issue is that it's a tested contest, so I need to figure out how much time it takes for Parabolan to clear. Anyone have any idea. I've seen wildly divergent information ranging from a few weeks to a few (4-9!) months.

Meanwhile, the Parabolan is really kicking in as evidenced by increased reps, weight and endurance in today's back workout, from which I was not really expecting a lot because I had 2 hours of rehabilitative Pilates and chiro work on my back in the morning. Turns out, though, that that was just the thing, as my form was dramatically improved, especially on lat pull-downs, with a noticeably better resulting pump.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 06-13-2013 at 12:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Round II

Week three round-up. Did the 3rd dose of 100 this am. Found the sweet spot on the left side, slipped in so smoothly i all but didn't feel it. The ride so far is also very smooth. No sides to speak of, especially compared to the house of horrors show with ph tren analogues in the past. Effect also starting to come on. Up 2 kg lean mass, down 1.5kg fat. Body fat at 2 weeks out from contest now 7.1%. I think i can get it down to 5 and still walk on with dramatically more mass than the May contest. Am seriously considering going up to 400/week beginning Sunday to see if it keeps treating me nicely.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I'm a bit late, but awesome video Sperwer! I'm gonna start drinking those big ass herbal cups now to improve my deadz

Really, you're an inspiration to me bro! Looking forward to see if you make it to Muscle Mania by early fall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Round II

It's easy to get caught up in the "more is better" mindset. Be careful, my friend. Sounds like you are getting excellent results so far, with 2kg of lean gain while losing 1.5 of fat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Round II

Thanks, VanyeZ.

Roger that, Burly.