User Tag List

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Eden's Log

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMFAO, you're just a racist jealous hater DJ, I think you jealous of my body because you aren't around to see me and my stripper buddies club it up, you just hate me because I'm from spain.

God I can't even imitate him anymore, my grammar is FAR too good, and I'm using proper verb tense.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even when he's not here he's here!! Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to work a little bit on leaning up say 5-7lbs of fat loss, I feel too fat, and I'm not liking it, plus with the negative effects of carrying too much fat I want to keep it down a bit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Going to work a little bit on leaning up say 5-7lbs of fat loss, I feel too fat, and I'm not liking it, plus with the negative effects of carrying too much fat I want to keep it down a bit.
    Bro, I'm dreaming of leaning out right now....

3 more weeks of PCT and I'll be on that mission!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to the gym by myself today, so I figured I'd give an update.

Quads:

Leg Extension:

70lbs X 20
    90lbs X 20
    110lbs X 20
    110lbs X 20

Leg press:

285lbs X 50 X 4

Barbell Squats:

135lbs X 20
    225lbs X 20
    315lbs X 12
    315lbs X 12

Walking Lunges 20lbs DB:

40 steps X 4

Standing Calf Raises:

BW +110lbs X 13
    BW +90lbs X 15 X 3

Cardio 3mph 20min

I'm down to about 190-194lbs, looking really full gained a tiny bit of definition, I don't feel as bloated, or heavy recently which is great. I've added in Blueberries, Vegetables, and Green tea into my diet, eating about 1/3lbs vegetables a day, 3-4 hand fulls of blueberries and about 2-4 cups of unsweeted green tea. Love the vegetables they add a nice new flavor and textures to my food, and the blueberries make my shakes taste delicious. Other than that there isn't really a whole lot to report.

Oh forgot to add that I've been eating a lot of mashed potatoes. I think my body likes potato carbs they seem to keep me really full.
    Last edited by Eden; 01-25-2013 at 11:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a while, leaning sorta, been told by my buddy that I'm apparently as thick as a brick, and full. So these are good things, back is effed up from bad acne I get during the winter months, once that clears up I'll try to post up some pictures. I measured my calves, bi's, and thighs measurements were: Calves: 16.25 inches, Thighs: 25.5 inches, Bi's: 16.25 inches. Still have a fair amount of fat, but I'm hopefully going to get that down more over the next few months.

I'm still around 192-195lbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, going to post my leg day, and then some observations I've made, new diet changes.

Friday: Quads

Leg Extensions:

60lbs X 20
    80lbs X 20
    110lbs X 18
    110lbs X 20

Smith Machine Squats:

135lbs X 20
    225lbs X 20
    315lbs X 12
    315lbs X 8

Leg Press: Weight is per side.

3plate X 50
    4plate X 43
    5plate X 38
    5plate X 35

DB Lunges:

15lbs X 40 steps
    15lbs X 38 steps
    15lbs X 33 steps
    15lbs X 35 steps

Butt Blaster:

50lbs X 33
    50lbs X 35
    50lbs X 12
    50lbs X 22

20 minutes cardio.

Now some of the changes I've made to my diet. I started adding in vegetables to my diet, and things seemed to improve, I just felt like my body was working better/more efficient. Because of the feeling I bought a bag of Raw powdered vegetables from RXwhey, and I have to say the stuff tastes very interesting, and I feel like the extra nutrients are really helping things.

Also I bought some whey from them with aminogen, and I will say that the protein is amazing, and I love it.

The things I've noticed from the changes in diet is that I look fuller, especially when I am working out, whatever muscle group I am working swells I'd say 25%-30% more than previously, enough that my partner noticed and was just like "whatever you changed keep it up. Strength is really good, and I wish I felt 100% because I would be through the roof strength wise if I didn't feel half sick over the last month or so.

I've also started stretching 3-4 times a day, before workouts, and during workouts, I feel like this is helping tremendously due to the fact that is stretches the tendons, and muscles so there is a longer rom on most movements. I believe that making the muscle fascia looser helps the body be able to increase the volume of muscle and amount of muscle easier since there isn't resistance from the fascia.

Another thing I've noticed I think my body is more sensitive to insulin, I only take in simple sugars after cardio. The situation that makes me feel this way is that I usually have my shake in the morning, it's about 70g protein, 54g from protein powder, and 16g from milk, 54g slow carbs from oats, and about 16g from milk, and say 16g fat from milk. The issue I was having was that when I had lunch I would feel hungry, but the only thing that would satiate me was protein, and I was craving protein. If I ate carbs and protein I would become hungry about about 30 minutes later. My conclusion is that my body is becoming more insulin sensitive, and since that is occurring I don't need as many carbs to push the same amount of protein. Since I was eating the same amount of carbs, and protein, I was getting hungry because I needed either less carbs, or more protein. I also noticed that when I felt like I needed just protein, that after I ate protein my muscles would swell, and be full.

Any thoughts are welcome, I don't want to be off base in what I'm thinking is going on so if you guys have had similar experiences let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well still growing, and not really gaining much weight, but the body is starting to get more full, and rounded. I think I might schedule a visit with a dermatologist, since my back is all effed up for just about no reason, and I heard there are anti-biotics that might be able to help with the issues I'm having.

In other news I'm still feeling strong, might take a week off pretty soon. I want to update more, but I'm busy as hell, between working, working out, and training I'm at it around 80hrs per week. So hopefully I'll be able to get more put down here. Anyway be safe guys, and seriously if anyone has some input on my last post I'd like to hear it.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are becoming more carb sensitive because of your reduction in simple carbs. Adding more carbs than you need to a protein meal will necessarily increase your blood sugar and get the pancreas churning out insulin to reduce said blood sugar. The resulting blood sugar swing will leave you hungry in a short amount of time. Addind a fat source for energy along with your protein instead of a carb source will keep your blood sugar rock steady and will slow digestion, allowing up to double the time before hunger returns. So instead of chicken and rice, do chicken and avacado.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had my back looked at, I have a moderate, to severe case of eczema, I was prescribed a special soap, and topical cream, and lotion like 1-3 times a day as needed.

I haven't been working out this week because I had a serious pop in my knee last week during leg day, and I was starting to get run down and so we decided to take a week off. I have been getting a lot of products from rxwhey and I love all their products and they are all of very high quality in my estimation.

Planning on getting really lean this summer, and I will keep you guys updated hopefully it goes well.