0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Eden's Log

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Got bored about measurements and symmetry, some measurements I took:

Waist: 30"-31"
    Chest Below pec: 34"
    Chest: 40" (unflexed) 46" (Lats flared/flexed)
    Shoulders girth: 51"

Also bare in mind I'm 5'6"
    Arms, thighs, calves, forearms, neck?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arms: 15.5" cold
    Thighs: 24.5"
    Calves: 15.5"
    Forearms: 13"
    Neck: 16"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holy shit, you're getting huge.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://s55.photobucket.com/user/Eden...e9d2a.mp4.html

I think the shirt is an XL, XXL's fit pretty well depending on brand. Just trying to show width in those pictures not really the best, but meh. In the video I haven't worked my legs in two weeks and that's how they look. I really really hate compression, the lines on my legs are more noticeable.
    Last edited by Eden; 06-29-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    love the beard! and you are growing nicely!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Olddawg, really want to get back in the gym, but with the antibiotics, and everything I feel like laying off would be a good idea.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    holy shit, you and your beard are getting huge.
    fixed
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work Eden! Looking really solid bro! REALLY solid! I hope as well that this antibiotic phase go by fast. Just keeping eating and take advantage of the resting period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the compliments guys. Yea vaynez I'm gonna do my best to rest up and then royally smash everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So got back from my check up. My cultures came back normal, but the DR. was like no way, looked at my back and said "well there's your problem you have abscesses, judging by how hard this is to kill, and how many abscesses I can see you've had, it's probably MRSA"

So now I have

Rifampin 300mg twice a day for 7 days
    Bactrim DS Twice a day for 21 days

Rifampin is typically used to treat active Tuberculosis, so Hopefully it will knock shit out, I was warned that my bodily fluids (sweat, tears, urine, and saliva) may all turn reddish orange, and that it's a sign the meds are working.

One of my friends was surprised they haven't just given me IV antibiotics, but who knows what's up with that. Anyway Imma go over my diet, and stuff.

My diet has been pretty fun, most mornings I have 7 eggs, 1 cup Kefer, 1 cup Orange juice, blueberries, pineapple, and some Organic waffles with syrup and butter.

Lunches are 10oz homemade garlic mashed potatoes, 8oz ground beef, 2-3oz mexican cheese, and some spagetti sauce.

First home meal is usually a can of tuna with home made mayo, and 2 cups jasmine rice, and 1 cup full fat organic greek yogurt

Next meal Steak with 2-3 oatmeal and creme packets, with 2oz 100% Cranberry juice not from concentrate, and 2oz Apple cider vinegar with the mother.

Last meal 7 more eggs, with some orange juice if I feel like I need sugar.

Most of my meals change, but they're all pretty healthy, and I keep to listening to my body to determine what I need to eat, I will have ice cream if I feel like it or get hungry between meals. I cook most things in organic coconut oil for the MCT's, I do also eat a lime, and sometimes a kiwi during the day because they're delicious. I have been keeping my protein a little lower (200g-275g) per day, and the carbs higher (400g-500g) per day to see how that goes. I try to eat foods that taste good and that I like, I feel like if I don't like the food that will hinder my bodies ability to use it. Kinda like my body will tell me what it wants by what it feels like eating. So if I usually eat Steak, with Pasta, and yogurt, but I feel like eating Tilapia, and rice, I'm going to eat Tilapia and rice. When I was bulking I was slowly losing bodyfat and gaining mass, so that was really good, I think most the definition was from deeper striation and muscle growing from within the skin.

I can't really think of anything else to add, but if you're curious about anything feel free to ask.

Hope you all are well.
    Last edited by Eden; 07-08-2013 at 06:23 PM.