User Tag List

Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Eden's Log

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Probably" MRSA? Tell his ass to test for it and figure it out! WTF? I had a bout of MRSA on my left arm a few years back. It was easy to get rid of with antibiotics surprisingly. The worst part was him cutting it and squeezing out as much shit as he could. I wanted to commit violence. Hope this clears for you soon brother!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They tested the cultures from the abscesses. Having them squeezed was hellish but they came back normal. But due to the fact it is abscessing and that the antibiotics didn't clear it up they're going on it's MRSA.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, this sounds awful. I might have missed it but any idea where it came from?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The gym. It's really common in gyms but a late amount of people carry it but have no symptoms. Apparently I'm sensitive to it or something. Yea its pretty lame. I have a hole about a quarter inch across and 3-5 mm deep from an abscess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is at 183lbs, I can't get the posing right, but you can see the vascularity in my upper and lower arms/hands. When I get the pose right I can see my serratus, upper 4 abs decently well, and abdominal/oblique delineation. I am getting into the realm where gains have slowed WAY down. But I'll be bulking till Feb, so hopefully it will go well. Sitting at about 188lbs right now. Anyway, here's the pics.

Last edited by Eden; 07-18-2013 at 04:47 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome shoulder and arm gains man! you've come a long way since your first log on PP... i remember that acne creeping up in your log, i can't believe how bad it got! props for posting anyway, i highly recommend accutane, don't overdo the dose, and maybe a chemical peel, worked great on my cystic acne (no peel) and many of my friends. get the infection killed and then run the tane, unless you don't care how it looks in which case more power to ya!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what I plan to do is get it all dead, I have another 10 days of Bactrim DS, then if it's not gone I'm going to go back and get more, problem is that I have Abscesses from the MRSA and so if the skin heals but even one abscess is still there it will come back, and the abscesses can take almost a month to open so once they're all gone I'm gonna get Accutane and run it at 10mg a day to help the skin heal up and all that. Already take a ton of Fish oil, and DHA, along with exfoliating etc.

Yea the acne ended up compromising my skin, and then I got MRSA, it's super sweet haha.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That beard is legit!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you got really big bro. you're at a great spot with mass and bf. you could drop down and look shredded or do your feb bulk and be a monster or even just stay the same and get slow gains but the best of both worlds.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shoulder arms and beard gains big time!