Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn that lethargy and low energy! I feel you on that man

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still losing weight last I weighed was 185lbs but I'm very flat and dry not much water. Still more fat than I want but if I ate some more and filled back up it wouldn't look as bad.

Other than that there aren't really too many updates. I gotta fix my car but it's been super hot here so that's been kinda putting a clamp on that plan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So everything is going well, been eating more, filling up, still pretty defined I'll try to get pictures going at some point soon.
    Last edited by Eden; 07-30-2014 at 02:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So a day in the life of "WTF insulin"

Go to gym, take 3iu slin,work back and arms, while working out drink: 45g sugar, 10g creatine, 10g BCAA, get home take 7iu slin, half an hour after getting home drink 100g sugar, 50g protein, 10g creatine, 10g L-glutamine, and adenoflex. Two hours later my blood sugar before going to bed is 48mg/dl normal is 105mg/dl-156mg/dl. Mine usually runs 68mg/dl-100mg/dl. Proceed to eat a bag of gummy bears, 16oz high-c, two freezy pops, 20g fat of olive oil and another 50g protein. Blood sugar get yourself together.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eat a bag of gummy bears
    Fuck man that's my number 1 weakness, any kind of gummy food. Probably going to pick up a back now... damn it BRO YOU CANT JUST BE MENTIONING SHIT LIKE THAT.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm kinda wondering why my blood sugar goes so low. I'm timing the sugar right, and 150g sugar should cover 10iu of slin but I dunno, I've heard tren can sometimes mess with your blood sugar. Also yea dude, Haribo gold gummy bears, goodness love them they're kinda firmer than most gummy food which I like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did legs yesterday

Squat:

135 x 15
    225 x 15
    315 x 8
    315 x 2

I complete these very fast usually 10-20 seconds between sets. On the 315 squats I was resting and pausing on the stops then driving up.

Leg press:

Half stack x 50
    3/4 x 50
    Stack x 40
    Stack x 40

A lot of these are just burning out, slow reps probably 4 seconds on the concentric and eccentric, sometimes rapid usually at the start to burn the muscle out. I don't throw the weight around the weight is under control during the fast reps. Vary foot position as it feels necessary.

Leg extensions:

3plate x 20
    6plate x 15
    10plate x 10
    Drop set:
    10plate x 7
    7plate x 5
    5plate x 5

These are done on a cybex and don't have weight listed. I don't much care since if it does the job it does the job. Needless to say after about the second set I couldn't feel my legs and was just telling them to extend and hoping they did.

Lying leg curls:

3 plate x 15
    6 plate x 12
    10 plate x 10

After this I went and did a little arms because they're lagging. In any event I had a huge pump and could barely bend my legs. I made the mistake of bending my leg and it hurt so bad my eyes started watering so there's that. This workout took about 38 maybe 40 minutes. Some of it just me pacing or sitting on the floor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A note on too much.

I've been noticing that as I've backed off ok food, or other things that my progress has come back again. I've been eating less and growing more, and working a little less on the edge and have been seeing more progress.

As I've seen a lot of is get bogged down in plateaus and diminishing results. I think some of us would benefit from doing less. I think the body gets bogged down and tired when your constantly shoving food and supplements into it. I think the hyper digestion takes away from the body actually utilizing the food.

Another point is the mental state it creates it leads to a lot of stress and for me less enjoyment. This whole process is about betterment and progress and if we become so obsessed with more is more then we forget to allow our bodies to do the talking because "oh the numbers say I need this much food etc".

So my long winded point is to remember to let your body talk to you and guide you along the path of progress. If you're slamming it all the time that breaks down the body and mind and progress suffers. Just a thought for you guys. I hope it helps.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    A note on too much.

I've been noticing that as I've backed off ok food, or other things that my progress has come back again. I've been eating less and growing more, and working a little less on the edge and have been seeing more progress.

As I've seen a lot of is get bogged down in plateaus and diminishing results. I think some of us would benefit from doing less. I think the body gets bogged down and tired when your constantly shoving food and supplements into it. I think the hyper digestion takes away from the body actually utilizing the food.

Another point is the mental state it creates it leads to a lot of stress and for me less enjoyment. This whole process is about betterment and progress and if we become so obsessed with more is more then we forget to allow our bodies to do the talking because "oh the numbers say I need this much food etc".

So my long winded point is to remember to let your body talk to you and guide you along the path of progress. If you're slamming it all the time that breaks down the body and mind and progress suffers. Just a thought for you guys. I hope it helps.
    I'm gonna switch off to training more light and faster. Get in get out style. What you just said, is exactly how I have been feeling lately. I need to give my body a chance to breathe. Thanks for the post man, it re-affirms my mindstate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did rack pulls on the smith yesterday to start back. Felt good and topped out at 365lbs for six felt like I could have gotten more but I didn't bring straps and was losing my grip.

Other than that I'm talking to Neil Hill (dude who trains Flex Lewis) about some workout and diet stuff. I like Neil since Flex is a shorter dude and I think that experience should translate regardless he's a damn good trainer. I'll keep you guys posted.