User Tag List

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Eden's Log

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys I'm back. A lot has changed, diet has gotten a little leaner, more meats, more carbs, less fats. Workouts are effing death, I DO NOT like them, but I'm sure that will change in a few weeks once I become accustom to them. The largest changes is that most things are in the 4 sets of 20 range, and that is just an unholy amount of work. Cardio 5 times a week now.

Nothing new really to report, I'm sorry that I haven't put up pictures, but I have been busy with the bustle of the holidays and such. Most likely I will post pictures very soon, and then will not again until 3 months after that date, because I want you guys to see the changes that happen from this stuff with King Kamali. Anyway thanks for stopping by, if you guys have any suggestions on stuff to do for recovery or supplements that you like to help speed up recovery post them up.

Be safe.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    most things are in the 4 sets of 20 range, and that is just an unholy amount of work. Cardio 5 times a week now.
    I know you've turned into a pain slut but this is just gluttony for abuse. You posses a mental and physical fortitude that I can not fathom.

For recovery I would suggest hot tubs and protein in martini glasses, shaken not stirred.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I'm just going to take more epsom salt baths, and all that. I bought 10lbs of whey Isolate so hopefully that helps since the added protein intake should help recovery. I also got 2 bottles of achilles, so we'll see how that goes.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i generally work in the 5-6 exercise, 3-4sets, 15-20reps
    recovery is minimized buy flooding the system with protein and aminos before and after the workout......even on im sore, but its minimal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I'm just going to take more epsom salt baths, and all that. I bought 10lbs of whey Isolate so hopefully that helps since the added protein intake should help recovery. I also got 2 bottles of achilles, so we'll see how that goes.
    just a thought,
    these workouts are taking a toll on your recovery and joints perhaps as a result of too much too soon? quick massive weight size gain, your lifts have shot up as well, in a relative short period of time in bb'ing years...........i think you are taxing your body in a way it isnt ready for, and perhaps hasnt fully grown into this new build and strength

its quite easy to do this on cycle when guys generally get stronger than they are and push more than the joints would like....just in your case its that and this year of huge changes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will definitely back off if I have serious issues. Right now it's just that I'm sore and the workouts are crazy, the soreness isn't unbearable just want to keep it at a minimum. I do appreciate the advice dj and I will let up if it's too much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iv reread everything, your bar/goals are set very high, so itll probably be something youll have to get used to, the intensity of the workouts and the volume these guys do is something......i dont care what they are jacking, its still tough.....gear helps no doubt, but it aint magic and you still punish yourself

good luck

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eden, I've lost track a bit. Are you still on a cycle or are you all finished with the test/EQ?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished for now. But I would imagine I'll be back to it again.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished for now. But I would imagine I'll be back to it again.
    Eden, any before and after pics by any chance?