User Tag List

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Eden's Log

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's pretty lean bulking for 200 at your height bro! Nice!! And Back's V-Taper looks solid.

I hear you on the arms man... same frustration here. Since I'm cutting down on cals right now and see the definition come out, I feel more than ever the urge to start building bigger Biceps!

What's your current game plan on building them up?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    That's pretty lean bulking for 200 at your height bro! Nice!! And Back's V-Taper looks solid.

I hear you on the arms man... same frustration here. Since I'm cutting down on cals right now and see the definition come out, I feel more than ever the urge to start building bigger Biceps!

What's your current game plan on building them up?
    I've just been starting at a heavier weight regardless of how many reps I can get with it. Still usually get 8 on the last set but it's painful and hopefully gets the damn thing to grow.

Right now I'm super setting a tricep movement with a bicep one. I feel like pulling the blood back and forth between the bicep and tricep helps it get pumped better and let's me get more work out of them. Because at a certain point the muscle kinda locks because it's so full so switching back and forth keeps that from happening.

The movement I've been liking the most for biceps is laying face down on an inclined bench and doing curls like that with an easy bar, that seems to work them very hard and they stay under tension the whole time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It just so happened that I decided to make some progress pictures for my own motivation but since it's Thursday I'll post them here. These are from about three years ago to a week ago.

I've been carb cycling and weight is down to 194lbs. In the older photo I think I was around 133lbs? Those of you who've been around since primordial performance days will remember this size. Anyway this is like I said three years apart. Other notes my strength is blasting way up bit I expected that and so things should move along for a month or so depending on what I decide to do. Hope you guys are all well.

http://i.imgur.com/sDPfTpr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qhnZur4.jpg

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that is a huge difference, I love seeing before and afters like that. Awesome job on putting in the time and work to get where you are.
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mad impressed on the results. sik man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I've just been starting at a heavier weight regardless of how many reps I can get with it. Still usually get 8 on the last set but it's painful and hopefully gets the damn thing to grow.

Right now I'm super setting a tricep movement with a bicep one. I feel like pulling the blood back and forth between the bicep and tricep helps it get pumped better and let's me get more work out of them. Because at a certain point the muscle kinda locks because it's so full so switching back and forth keeps that from happening.

The movement I've been liking the most for biceps is laying face down on an inclined bench and doing curls like that with an easy bar, that seems to work them very hard and they stay under tension the whole time.
    Everything in bold, my friend, THANK YOU! These are things I haven't given much consideration and haven't done for SUCH a long time. Thanks to you Eden I am now looking forward for next week's arm day.

Oh and those pics. I can't believe that's only 3 years! You have transformed beyond words bro! And you are an inspiration to me!!! I know if you can transform that way in ONLY 3 years, your arms will be OVERgrown soon bud. continue killing it! I'm in that same war with you with my arms (especially Biceps).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea man I was thinking about it because I was reading muscle and fitness they mentioned that during spider curls if you keep your hands close then that works the outer head, and farther apart grip works the inner head.

Now my arms look bigger from the front that the back and I exclusively use a wide (shoulder width or more) grip. So I'm thinking that's part of my issue I have arm thickness but no peak so it makes my arms appear smaller so I'm going to incorporate the close grip on a few movements and see how that goes.

Thanks everyone for the compliments it helps me a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Random observations I'd like to pass on:

I've noticed people using way way way too much ai, maybe I'm not as prone as others but I have has gyno, and not puffy nips full blown lumps the size of the half my thumb that being said. I've noticed lots of sugar makes my estrogen go nuts, also beer. If I drink beer I actually take an ai to compensate.

Fuck adex, aromasin makes my life so happy one of the worst gyno flares I had was because I forgot my adex for a few days and the estro fell out and one day went from no gyno to painful massive lumps that took a month to get to calm down.

Don't worry so much about your calories and macros. It doesn't matter if your off by a few hundred calories or a few g on your diet. This is a long term thing and sometimes your body needs a break/change.

Eat good food and enjoy eating it. Dreading your next meal and forcing it in while sometimes necessary shouldn't be the rule.

Pay attention to your body if you feel off, or bad something is probably out of wack and needs attention.

That's all I can think of. Mostly just on the estrogen few few people need 25mg ED aromasin for 250mg test. And also puffy nips is normal during wet compound usage if you don't have pain and I mean NOTICEABLE pain you probably don't need an ai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright again gonna start eating to gain weight again I'm at 193lbs right now and so I'll eat till I get to 205-210lbs and see what is going on once I'm there.

Only real issue is the sheer cost of food as I eat about as much as a three person family lol. But I'll figure it out work wants more overtime anyway so guess that's what I'll do. In other news some animal ate my cat and three of my chickens. So I bought another dozen chicks and gonna borrow my buddies AR-15 and see if I can catch whatever it is. Because damn it I want fresh eggs. Here's some pictures at my current weight.

http://i.imgur.com/bMSqv1o.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/hhlEmIc.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro honestly, your arms are starting to match up pretty solid with the whole symmetry. You're packing on mad muscle!! And 193 is really really heavy for people our height (shorties). I myself am in my 160's right now. And honestly I don't really feel ''that tiny''.... Maybe it's the definition that's fooling me... ANYWAYS you look GOOD bruh!