User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    One thing is to follow a plan that everybody would follow (everything is bro lore science)............. and other thing is to set up an orginal plan.
    Smart thing would be to set up an individual plan (not necessarily original and new) for you based on your goals and based on what is already known about the drugs themselves and how they interact with the other compounds. Once you understand how they act and also how they interact with other compounds, you will have a better understand of what works very well with what and why. If you don't achieve that knowledge and understanding, then you will have to borrow it from others who have been there and used them and have the knowledge base already.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 05-14-2013 at 12:46 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Smart thing would be to set up an individual plan (not necessarily original and new) for you based on your goals and based on what is already known about the drugs themselves and how they interact with the other compounds. Once you understand how they act and also how they interact with other compounds, you will have a better understand of what works very well with what and why. If you don't achieve that knowledge and understanding, then you will have to borrow it from others who have been there and used them and have the knowledge base already.
    I understand and agree somewjat, burly But as weekend points it, why is bad mast and dbol bad, mast would cut the extra bload THAT I DONT NEED.... my goal is to create a different physique, shredded packing as much muscle as i can.... you see ive been readin Llewellyn, Roberts and some others studies with back up, they all agree that even on anabolics, you cannot expect more than 1 pound per week, i just want to be anabolically enhanced, with less bloat effect.... and thats why dbol and mast is already set along with exemestane wich would prevent bloat even more.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand and agree somewjat, burly But as weekend points it, why is bad mast and dbol bad, mast would cut the extra bload THAT I DONT NEED.... my goal is to create a different physique, shredded packing as much muscle as i can.... you see ive been readin Llewellyn, Roberts and some others studies with back up, they all agree that even on anabolics, you cannot expect more than 1 pound per week, i just want to be anabolically enhanced, with less bloat effect.... and thats why dbol and mast is already set along with exemestane wich would prevent bloat even more.
    I'm really not all that concerned about whether or not you agree with me. You'll do what you want to do regardless of what anyone says. I'm just stating facts.

Dbol is like a "feel good" superdrol... you get strong, you get big, and then you lose it when the cycle is over. Part of the reason you get strong is because of the estrogenic bloat. Take that away, and take away some of its positive effects. It enhances glycogen retention significantly, which also add to the strength effects. But you go off it and that goes away, too.

Remember your Sdrol cycle? Same type of deal. Very little permanent muscle tissue remains after the cycle. Based on what you have stated your goals are (many many times) and based on how you looked during and after your Sdrol cycle, dbol is a horrible choice for your goals.

So, while some compounds with differing effects are complimentary with each other, some compounds with differing effects just fight against some of the well known positive effects of each other. Mast will be less effective with dbol than it could be with another compound. Dbol will be less effective with mast than it could be with another compound.

/Spoon feeding.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 05-14-2013 at 01:37 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really not all that concerned about whether or not you agree with me. You'll do what you want to do regardless of what anyone says.
    This thread - like every other one involving Ippy - reminds me of a conversation I have over and over again with a good friend of mine. He has ballooned up to 310 pounds in the past couple of years, because he is a "foodie", and because he has had some very difficult emotional issues occasioned by the protracted dying of his mother from brain cancer and problems with his father (who invited him to punch him, then had him arrested when he did and swore out a complaint against him that has created employment problems - all of which induced him to eat more. He knew he had a problem, and after researching it, decided to follow a very low carb diet a la Gary Taubes. I told him to also start exercising and to start lowering his caloric intake, but he resisted the exercise recommendation (saying he would start after losing the first 10 pounds) and completely rejected the idea of caloric restriction because based on his reading of Taubes it wasn't necessary. I pointed out that he was misunderstanding the point of Taubes' criticism of mere calorie reduction as a solution to the prevailing sorts of nutritional disease. But he continued to resist, wanting to argue the fine points of Taubes' theories. After indulging him for a bit, I suggested that he just needed to stop thinking and do what he was told (by someone who knew more than he did as evidenced by their own accomplishments - whether me or someone else). I put up with his bullshit because I've known him for years, but I just don't have any patience for Ippy's drama. God bless you guys who do.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 05-14-2013 at 02:40 AM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    This thread - like every other one involving Ippy - reminds me of a conversation I have over and over again with a good friend of mine. He has ballooned up to 310 pounds in the past couple of years, because he is a "foodie", and because he has had some very difficult emotional issues occasioned by the protracted dying of his mother from brain cancer and problems with his father (who invited him to punch him, then had him arrested when he did and swore out a complaint against him that has created employment problems - all of which induced him to eat more. He knew he had a problem, and after researching it, decided to follow a very low carb diet a la Gary Taubes. I told him to also start exercising and to start lowering his caloric intake, but he resisted the exercise recommendation (saying he would start after losing the first 10 pounds) and completely rejected the idea of caloric restriction because based on his reading of Taubes it wasn't necessary. I pointed out that he was misunderstanding the point of Taubes' criticism of mere calorie reduction as a solution to the prevailing sorts of nutritional disease. But he continued to resist, wanting to argue the fine points of Taubes' theories. After indulging him for a bit, I suggested that he just needed to stop thinking and do what he was told (by someone who knew more than he did as evidenced by their own accomplishments - whether me or someone else). I put up with his bullshit because I've known him for years, but I just don't have any patience for Ippy's drama. God bless you guys who do.
    Interesting....... however this is the internet, this is entertainment you can or not agree with me, and is all good.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really not all that concerned about whether or not you agree with me. You'll do what you want to do regardless of what anyone says. I'm just stating facts.

Dbol is like a "feel good" superdrol... you get strong, you get big, and then you lose it when the cycle is over. Part of the reason you get strong is because of the estrogenic bloat. Take that away, and take away some of its positive effects. It enhances glycogen retention significantly, which also add to the strength effects. But you go off it and that goes away, too.

Remember your Sdrol cycle? Same type of deal. Very little permanent muscle tissue remains after the cycle. Based on what you have stated your goals are (many many times) and based on how you looked during and after your Sdrol cycle, dbol is a horrible choice for your goals.

So, while some compounds with differing effects are complimentary with each other, some compounds with differing effects just fight against some of the well known positive effects of each other. Mast will be less effective with dbol than it could be with another compound. Dbol will be less effective with mast than it could be with another compound.

/Spoon feeding.
    Thanks for the feedback Burly, well see how it goes. we have 2 different logics.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting....... however this is the internet, this is entertainment you can or not agree with me, and is all good.
    I don't find you in the least bit entertaining, and will not further engage with you; it's obviously a waste of time.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it is a waste of time but i waste time all day so why not lol

ippy, sell the dbol or save it. Just run TMT. You don't want bloat, you don't want dbol.

Besides, your liver could probably use a break what with all that drinking and them there ph's

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Yes it is a waste of time but i waste time all day so why not lol

ippy, sell the dbol or save it. Just run TMT. You don't want bloat, you don't want dbol.

Besides, your liver could probably use a break what with all that drinking and them there ph's
    Yeah i agree, that is the main reason i would avoid it, i will get bloodwork done in a couple of months. i just dont want to waste dbol, everyone loves it for the way it makes you feel, i only consider it a sugar coat. i will think very well about it.

Weekend, hows your PCT going? you know, i almost finish pct and my libido is back up!, i am glad i used clomid and tamo together, altho i am not very comfortable using tamo :/ the genotoxic part scares me, next time i will run clomid and torem together (frontload).

This is Scally's approach*

I can say this pct was successful, the firts week was hell tho, i felt like a weak girl and very emotional :P

What about you, and what did you run? any planned cycle yet?
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 05-14-2013 at 03:18 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pct (clomid + trs) has been over forever haha but I'm on shit to fix my gyno. It seems to be shrinking a bit these days.. Working on getting leaner but it was just my bday so I gained 10 lbs lol

Next cycle will be test ace @350 a week and mast prop at 525 a week maybe some test suspension sprinkled in preworkout

That's it for me I know the results will be huge haha, ill probably look a little freaky to my friends and family at the end honestly

Gonna run that around October for 10 ish weeks