User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Pct (clomid + trs) has been over forever haha but I'm on shit to fix my gyno. It seems to be shrinking a bit these days.. Working on getting leaner but it was just my bday so I gained 10 lbs lol

Next cycle will be test ace @350 a week and mast prop at 525 a week maybe some test suspension sprinkled in preworkout

That's it for me I know the results will be huge haha, ill probably look a little freaky to my friends and family at the end honestly

Gonna run that around October for 10 ish weeks
    To me clomid, toco and endo amp, plus tamo, it was great..... however i dont think id be using tamo again....... i think i will start my cycle on october/november.... depending on bloodwork, and if i get everything by then.... i want a 16 weeker, if i gonna be suppressed and deal with recovery i want to make it worthy.
    i am surprised i did not get gyno, first week i felt like nips hurted if i touched them but after that week none, i think i wont get it (hopefully). i think i am recovering well too, michael scally approach really works, i bet that replacing tamo with torem would be even better, you shoudl try it! :P

just be carefull with gyno and tren, i will may use caber, however, ive heard its bad to the heart, i may stick with exemestane and hopefully my mast will prevent it.

I wish you luck with your gyno, i think you will beat it once you get leaner. your next cycle could be a gyno cure too if you add mast and ancilliaries to make it even better.
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 05-14-2013 at 04:25 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Burly, well see how it goes. we have 2 different logics.
    Same response you give every time someone points out something to you. If your logic is to remain the same and rely on drugs and fantasy then you are correct in saying everyone has a different logic than you.

EDIT:

And before you go off on a tangent about how I'm a hater blah blah blah please save it. It's not a personal attack, not a critique on your eating, not a critique on your diet, not a critique on your lifting, not a critique on anything but your inability to take constructive critisicm anything related to AAS and your well being.
    Last edited by LBC-83; 05-14-2013 at 08:32 AM. Reason: To hopefully save the bitchfest.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    i agree that he shouldnt run the dbol, an should stick to TMT if he really wants to run tren...

but why is mast with dbol retarded? mast could cut the bloat and possibly be synergistic? have you tried it?
    Part of the power that comes from dbol is from the bloat. Mast really only serves one purpose: drying out prior to a competition.

Ippy is nowhere near lean enough to get the real benefits from it, but he's too arrogant to think otherwise and believes he somehow thinks that he knows more than people that have accomplished more and run more cycles (that have maintained as well). The dude is a trainwreck off of AAS and thinks that running tren is a good idea.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback Burly, well see how it goes. we have 2 different logics.
    hahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

like everyone else
    a cocktail of test/tren/mast/dbol to tone a 165-170lb physique seems retarded to me.......low dose test/mast alone drug wise, and get your food right.............example, you keep talking bout this bloat and to cut bloat, you must eat shit, cause no matter how aromatizing a drug can get, your diet is the best weapon against it..........if you want strength with no weight, why fkn dbol, didnt you say you had anavar? prob the stuff from searle i bet too eh?

ippy/ken............post a pic of yourself, today, no shirt, to see where you are at, so we can help you construct the perfect cycle to be a 'shredded package', 'new unique physique'

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^this Ippy, let the collective hundreds of years of aas use pool together to guide you to the most amazing cycle of your life (even better than chestbrah)

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Is my Deedee fake???? opinions, please!

No, we have two different opinions. Only one of those is based on a solid knowledge of how and why a compound works. I always find it interesting how you so quickly dismiss the knowledge of people with many years of experience, self-assured that you know better. That, my friend, is called arrogance. Enjoy your bloat and the disappearance of your gains on the cycle.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is my Deedee fake???? opinions, please!

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    No, we have two different opinions. Only one of those is based on a solid knowledge of how and why a compound works. I always find it interesting how you so quickly dismiss the knowledge of people with many years of experience, self-assured that you know better. That, my friend, is called arrogance. Enjoy your bloat and the disappearance of your gains on the cycle.
    pleaze !
    what do you know?
    just mirin!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    and if you knew anything B, the mast will take care of the bloat.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no. burly's point is logical, based on factual knowledge and yours is based on impressions and misunderstanding of information. to have such wealth of information literally spoon fed to you and just dismiss it doesn't say much about your intellectual understanding of any of this.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is my Deedee fake???? opinions, please!

if the cycle is supposedly october, its fkn may now, we got 5 months of this

n something i never posted, its FKN DBOL not deedee, please this is a mens forum not daycare