User Tag List

Threaded View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I understand and agree somewjat, burly But as weekend points it, why is bad mast and dbol bad, mast would cut the extra bload THAT I DONT NEED.... my goal is to create a different physique, shredded packing as much muscle as i can.... you see ive been readin Llewellyn, Roberts and some others studies with back up, they all agree that even on anabolics, you cannot expect more than 1 pound per week, i just want to be anabolically enhanced, with less bloat effect.... and thats why dbol and mast is already set along with exemestane wich would prevent bloat even more.
    I'm really not all that concerned about whether or not you agree with me. You'll do what you want to do regardless of what anyone says. I'm just stating facts.

Dbol is like a "feel good" superdrol... you get strong, you get big, and then you lose it when the cycle is over. Part of the reason you get strong is because of the estrogenic bloat. Take that away, and take away some of its positive effects. It enhances glycogen retention significantly, which also add to the strength effects. But you go off it and that goes away, too.

Remember your Sdrol cycle? Same type of deal. Very little permanent muscle tissue remains after the cycle. Based on what you have stated your goals are (many many times) and based on how you looked during and after your Sdrol cycle, dbol is a horrible choice for your goals.

So, while some compounds with differing effects are complimentary with each other, some compounds with differing effects just fight against some of the well known positive effects of each other. Mast will be less effective with dbol than it could be with another compound. Dbol will be less effective with mast than it could be with another compound.

/Spoon feeding.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 05-14-2013 at 01:37 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.