User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who have actually used peptides...

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: For those who have actually used peptides...

I have used all 3 ghrps and I like them. Dosing frequency blows. 3 times a day is hard to continually manage. I have also done morning and night and the difference between the two was slight.

Infamy was a big advocate of prebed dosing.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I have used all 3 ghrps and I like them. Dosing frequency blows. 3 times a day is hard to continually manage. I have also done morning and night and the difference between the two was slight.

Infamy was a big advocate of prebed dosing.
    So was J... I love prebed dosing.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is my point guys, people saying they like it with not much to back it up. I liked it too, was it worth the $ I terms of results, not to me. What we need to determine somehow is what % of greater fatloss, or gh spike comes from the peps and how can we measure the results in terms of body composition or mood etc... I like it isn't good enough for me to buy into, though I have about $500 worth left here lol. the graphs I've seen were all unlabelled, didn't look like they were data from studies, rather marketing material to get you to buy, then, brolore takes over hence the "I like it". what I would like to determine is like something in Ryan's case, of going to 5% bf, and whether it happened faster on the peps, or ended up going lower than it would have natty doing as he mentioned he was also on a cutting diet and cardio which would have done the job all by itself. Are the peps a placebo that just make you more committed so you end up achieving results you wouldn't normally?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    this is my point guys, people saying they like it with not much to back it up. I liked it too, was it worth the $ I terms of results, not to me. What we need to determine somehow is what % of greater fatloss, or gh spike comes from the peps and how can we measure the results in terms of body composition or mood etc... I like it isn't good enough for me to buy into, though I have about $500 worth left here lol. the graphs I've seen were all unlabelled, didn't look like they were data from studies, rather marketing material to get you to buy, then, brolore takes over hence the "I like it". what I would like to determine is like something in Ryan's case, of going to 5% bf, and whether it happened faster on the peps, or ended up going lower than it would have natty doing as he mentioned he was also on a cutting diet and cardio which would have done the job all by itself. Are the peps a placebo that just make you more committed so you end up achieving results you wouldn't normally?
    Thats a good question regarding the 5% bf loss, but I don;t have an honest answer to that. I do know that I achieved this BF reduction in the course of 12 wks... I've never been able to do that again natty. At this moment, my goal isn't to cut, so I'm not all that worried about that aspect of the peps... What I am akin to is the recovery, good deep sleep, the hunger it gives me, and the muscle sparing capabilities from them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Thats a good question regarding the 5% bf loss, but I don;t have an honest answer to that. I do know that I achieved this BF reduction in the course of 12 wks... I've never been able to do that again natty. At this moment, my goal isn't to cut, so I'm not all that worried about that aspect of the peps... What I am akin to is the recovery, good deep sleep, the hunger it gives me, and the muscle sparing capabilities from them.
    I get the hunger, not so much a deep sleep but I have sleep issues, and other aspects I can't be positive of. We all think they are worth it but nobody knows. You know, when I got back into lifting a few years ago I went to walmart and bought a nox drink. I was still really fat, and couldn't see any of the effects from it but once I drank it, it forced me to go out and work out and hard, even though I was in the beginning stages of changing my physique. The placebo from that crap is really responsible for my restarting on the road to lifting lol.

You know, I'm gonna mix up a couple vials and go on 2 and mod, I've been cutting for a while so I should be able to notice a change in fat loss?? But I don't think Burly is looking at it so much for fatloss then general well being.
    Last edited by olddawg; 05-14-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not disagreeing, just sharing my opinion. The issue is personal response varies dramatically between individuals. They are fairly well studied though, but as with anything studies show only so much.

I personally felt like the leaning out came easy. My sleep was much better, my dreams more vivid. Energy levels throughout the day felt great, and recovery *seemed* enhanced.

As for the graphs, most are compiled by DatbTrue, who doesn't actually sell any peptides. In his original postings of various graphs, he gives references.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get the hunger, not so much a deep sleep but I have sleep issues, and other aspects I can't be positive of. We all think they are worth it but nobody knows. You know, when I got back into lifting a few years ago I went to walmart and bought a nox drink. I was still really fat, and couldn't see any of the effects from it but once I drank it, it forced me to go out and work out and hard, even though I was in the beginning stages of changing my physique. The placebo from that crap is really responsible for my restarting on the road to lifting lol.

You know, I'm gonna mix up a couple vials and go on 2 and mod, I've been cutting for a while so I should be able to notice a change in fat loss?? But I don't think Burly is looking at it so much for fatloss then general well being.
    I'd def give it a go since you have so much left. Even just nightly doses, but am are great too.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you just described the supplement industry as a whole. "How much of which does what to whom and to what degree?" Very hard to measure since there are so many variables including what else is being taken (like AAS) that may overshadow the results. I think personal experience and anecdotal evidence is about all you can rely on past the science and the studies. Some will get greater results than others. I really figured that guys our age would benefit more than the 20somethings, since our GH levels are going to be probably 1/2 of theirs.

General well-being, yes. If fatloss is a side-effect, then great. Kind of my same stance with the TRT. I want to feel the best I can. The better I feel, the more productive I will be and the more enjoyment in life I can experience. If it helps with the old man pains, then even better.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Not disagreeing, just sharing my opinion. The issue is personal response varies dramatically between individuals. They are fairly well studied though, but as with anything studies show only so much.

I personally felt like the leaning out came easy. My sleep was much better, my dreams more vivid. Energy levels throughout the day felt great, and recovery *seemed* enhanced.

As for the graphs, most are compiled by DatbTrue, who doesn't actually sell any peptides. In his original postings of various graphs, he gives references.
    I want that all, but it doesn't really smack me in the face. could the difference be the difference in people to recognize changes in their bodies? some are more in tune than others -- so changes are happening albeit at a level where some can detect it and others can't? As for Dat's studies, I don't remember his references only the charts that JJ was posting--and too lazy to go look them up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post

General well-being, yes. If fatloss is a side-effect, then great. Kind of my same stance with the TRT. I want to feel the best I can. The better I feel, the more productive I will be and the more enjoyment in life I can experience. If it helps with the old man pains, then even better.
    the peps liberate fat cells, but if you don't use them up as energy once liberated into your blood stream within a relatively short time, then I would imagine they would return to fat storage.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used HGH and IGF-1 extensively in the past. MTII as well..

In regards to the multiple times per day..I would have to say I did see a slightly better result if I did it 2x per day at a lower dosage. The main thing for me was the side effects were more manageable.

With IGF, say if I ran 80mcgs in one dose..I literally was falling asleep all day, it made me so lethargic and tired..If I did 40mcgs x 2..much less tired, and seemingly a little more bodyfat loss. Which brings up Sub Q versus IM with the IGF. For site application enhancement, i would backload say 40mcgs of BW with the IGF and hit the muscle..alternating. Whichever muscle I used had considerable size gain in the 30 day period, rightfully so, even though alot of it may be water volume, still is apparent. I wouldnt say permanent though. In regards to Sub Q, In theory everyone always say it absorbs better and works better when done Sub Q. I never noticed a huge difference. It always worked for me regardless about the same.

HGH wise. I ran it 2x per day for the first month..Low dose, 2iu x 2. Same thing if I hit 4ius in the first month in One Dosage, I would get terrible hand cramps and foot cramps and jaw pumps chewing food. 2x per day seemed to alleviate it to a degree, though I always experienced this even with good stuff like RIPS. Then I adjusted a few weeks in, and would just do 1x per day.

So this is my experience. After using both extensively, I would say no matter when or how you use it, if you use it is going to work very well..I think if you tweak to your bodies personal needs, it "could" be more advantageous.

My 2cents
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP