User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who have actually used peptides...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I get the hunger, not so much a deep sleep but I have sleep issues, and other aspects I can't be positive of. We all think they are worth it but nobody knows. You know, when I got back into lifting a few years ago I went to walmart and bought a nox drink. I was still really fat, and couldn't see any of the effects from it but once I drank it, it forced me to go out and work out and hard, even though I was in the beginning stages of changing my physique. The placebo from that crap is really responsible for my restarting on the road to lifting lol.

You know, I'm gonna mix up a couple vials and go on 2 and mod, I've been cutting for a while so I should be able to notice a change in fat loss?? But I don't think Burly is looking at it so much for fatloss then general well being.

Reason why you had such a poor results is because you're both hypothyroid and diabetic if I remeber correctly.
    I do owe you an apology as I did advise you to try peps. On other hand I did not known your condition at the time, so I hope I'll be forgiven.
    I doubt you would have a great reasult with HGH as it also rely on thyroid (HGH increases T4-T3 conversion) and in lot, probably majority of people T4 ends up depleted.
    Also over-use of peps depletes IGF levels, so it should be used in moderation.
    Pre-bed is superior to morning dosage from my experience. 2X in the evening is better, option more than 2 doses are unneccessary,
    actually one dose is more than enough for restoring natural levels.

Dosage is big problem as quality and potency varies a lot from lab to lab- real GHRP-2 that they use in research cost around 80$ or more, and what we buy cost far less- and is less potent.

As for HGH- some guys tested "proper" quality HGH and lot of other that they sell to us, and proper HGH was around 3X more potent.
    IMHO HGH is way overrated and too expensive, really.

Burly, you would not benefit much from peps/HGH at the moment. If you remeber-
    Adrenals
    Thyroid
    Sex hormones
    GH (optional)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Reason why you had such a poor results is because you're both hypothyroid and diabetic if I remeber correctly.
    I do owe you an apology as I did advise you to try peps. On other hand I did not known your condition at the time, so I hope I'll be forgiven.
    I doubt you would have a great reasult with HGH as it also rely on thyroid (HGH increases T4-T3 conversion) and in lot, probably majority of people T4 ends up depleted.
    Pre-bed is superior to morning dosage from my experience. 2X in the evening is better, option more than 2 doses are unneccessary,

Dosage is big problem as quality and potency varies a lot from lab to lab- real GHRP-2 that they use in research cost around 80$ or more, and what we buy cost far less- and is less potent.

As for HGH- some guys tested "proper" quality HGH and lot of other that they sell to us, and proper HGH was around 3X more potent.

Adrenals
    Thyroid
    Sex hormones
    GH (optional)

Very nice to see you around Jel
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JJ my man, if I was paying you for advice then you'd be in deep shit--and I'd be lookin for a refund lol, but that's not the case, not sure you were even around yet when I bought them so who knows, but your explanation makes sense, could also be the issue I'm still having gyno issues on tren while estrogen is very low and also on caber--the whole tren-thyroid thing with my medical issues. so that's good info to qualify my experience on the peps for everyone. it just means that I can't look for help in cutting with peps/hgh and will have to do it the old fashioned way-cardio and diet. thanks for chiming in JJ

Adrenals
    Thyroid
    Sex hormones
    GH (optional)
    - - - Updated - - -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro' OD, your E2 may be low- but its possible that your SHBG is low as well in which case your free estrogen could be high, and progesterone also contributes to gyno a lot- at right amount progesterone keeps both DHT and E2 in check but if its too low it makes things worse. Tren does not help, that's for sure.

Diet and cardio is best way but in your case, you'll have really hard time to do make progress, it would be much easier to try to improve your hormonal profile- especially thyroid. In that case- peps would start working as well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the peps I inj today felt very strong, much stronger than I remember at 100mcg ea. I think tren might be on the way out for me, I've been able to manage the sides on one hand, and on the other it plays tricks on me. the diabetes by the way hasn't been an issue since I had lost the fat. I realize that once it has expressed itself it's there forever, but my bs comes right back down if I ingest some simple carbs. ...but that thyroid is pissing me off. wondering then, for people who have their thyroid removed, all of this thyroid dependent gear won't work then?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back, mate! I re-upped myself about a month ago, at first in order to circulate a survey re my efforts to resurrect the PP product line, and have stuck around. Glad you're back; you are a fountain of good info.

(Turn on your PM function?)
    Last edited by Sperwer; 05-14-2013 at 06:00 PM.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back Jel.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    the peps I inj today felt very strong, much stronger than I remember at 100mcg ea. I think tren might be on the way out for me, I've been able to manage the sides on one hand, and on the other it plays tricks on me. the diabetes by the way hasn't been an issue since I had lost the fat. I realize that once it has expressed itself it's there forever, but my bs comes right back down if I ingest some simple carbs. ...but that thyroid is pissing me off. wondering then, for people who have their thyroid removed, all of this thyroid dependent gear won't work then?
    They will be on adequate dose of thyroid medications, so if they are tuned the gear will be working allright, in your particular case- tunning your thyroid would make things easier- problem is tunning thyroid is difficults, it takes months as supplementing throid hormones it has delayed action, meaning when you change dosage it will take a month to feel difference.
    And needs to be said that every cell in body needs thyroid hormones to work properly and to swith gear into higher speed, so insufficient levels of thyroid hormones is not good, too much is not good either as it kind of binds hormones so also you get less effect or better said you need lot more hormones to do action.

back to peptides and HGH- they both need plenty of T4, and it seems that HGH (and peps indirectly) have depressing effect on thyroid- so you end up in hypothyroid state, sometimes very fast- so what happens is you are trying to milk cow that has been allready milked, so to speak.
    I think that main reason for pain in hands when using HGH/peps is because insufficient thyroid hormone levels.

Guys, thanks for kind words!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: For those who have actually used peptides...

Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    Welcome back Jel.
    This. Glad to have one of our most esteemed members back.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm def glad your back J! You bring a wealth of knowledge to this Forum.