User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: For those who have actually used peptides...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I have a bit of info that I think here would be a good spot to add it. I know a guy on another board who claims that he's tested the peps and that the GH release happens regardless of whether or not you have eaten. If this is true, then the insulin level in your body has only to do with the fat burning effect of the peps. so eating won't stop the gh release but will stop the fat burning effects of the peps. maybe someone else has some knowledge on this???
    Growth hormone and insulin basicaly opose each other, so more insulin less GH and vice versa.
    Peptides should be taken sometimes between 1-1.5 hrs after meal depending from digestion and glucose metabolism etc., for most of foods 1hr is enough, I think baked beans are the worse as they can raise insulin even after 1.5 hrs.
    After taking peptides, you should wait 30 mins till next meal, or even less if its pure protein meal like steak... Remember that whey protein can actually cause quite an spike in insulin, so dont take whey protein with peps as some people do.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    how long are we supposed to stay away from carbs and fats?

i have carbs either before or during my WO and I have a gainer right before bed. coincidentally, 1 shot PWO and one pre bed lol
    The GH Spike from Mod/GHRP is suppose to last about 30 mins... For me, when I take my Pre-bed dose, I would not have eaten for 1.5-2 hrs. But Once I admin, I usually take a pre-bed casein/10g l-leucine shake after about 30-40 mins.

In the am, I admin, drink black coffee, then I eat around 1 hr later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be reviewing the differences I experience between GWP and SRC peps soon. I just got some SRC peps in today, and I'll be giving feedback on the differences between the 2. I'll say that after my first dose of SRC peps (mod 1-29 & GHRP-2) at the same dose I was taking with GWP, my hunger level is much higher with SRC. It's really high! I'll report in the morning if sleep was any different.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: For those who have actually used peptides...

Look forward to the review.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I admin again this morning at 125mcg a piece and I must say the hunger increases are much more prominent with SRC's peps. Last night I had a super deep sleep and didn't wake up but once to drain the tool. I was getting a pretty good night sleep before, but last night was better than normal. I'm really interested to see the how these guys work after a couple weeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I admin again this morning at 125mcg a piece and I must say the hunger increases are much more prominent with SRC's peps. Last night I had a super deep sleep and didn't wake up but once to drain the tool. I was getting a pretty good night sleep before, but last night was better than normal. I'm really interested to see the how these guys work after a couple weeks.
    Interesting about the hunger being more prominent. Since SRC seems to have an excellent reputation, I would surmise that GWP has underdosed products or that SRC's products are more potent than advertised.

This does bring up a point, though. Past a saturation point, I would think there is little to gain from higher doses. However, it may be that saturation points are different for different people beyond just a mcg-to-bodyweight ratio.

Also interesting about the GHRP-2, as it isn't supposed to engage the hunger mechanism, but I have heard some do get hungry from it. "Individual Results May Vary" is the motto here, I suppose.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used Ipam and mod 1-29 quite a bit.

I personally found that once before bed was best for me. I tried the 2 and 3 times a day thing and didn't notice any more effect that just once a day pre-bed. I would guess that the 2 -3 times a day dosage might not be worthwhile due to the position of the HGH receptor. It is on the cell membrane surface rather than internal. This means that once the receptor is activated, it travels to the nucleus of the cell to then exert it's effects. Once that is done, it relocates back again to the cell membrane surface. That whole process can take well over 24 hours and so if you have already gone and activated most of your HGH receptors, you get little more from hitting up another dose of HGH.

I also dont like to use it every day since I don't think the results of using i every day are worth the risks . I worry about insulin resistance from too much HGH. If anyone here is diabetic or has experience of diabetes then they know the devastation that high blood sugar can cause to nerves and blood vessels - sometimes leading to limb amputations. Also, a new study of science is establishing a link between high blood sugar and at the age of 35, I don't want to look any older than I already do! So I use it fairly conservatively.

Interestingly, it has also been shown that use of peptides (like ipam and mod 1-29) can increase the number of somatotrophs in the pituitary. Since the somatotrophs are responsible for producing HGH this means that you can actually create a semi-permanent increase in HGH levels even after stopping using them. Of course with the ageing process comes a natural reduction in somatrophs so the levels will slowly decline afterwards - hence I use the words semi-permanent.

What I would say though is that I have used different providers of my peps over the years and there is a huge difference between them. Not only that but to make matters worse, the half life of peps once constituted is very short IME. Maybe 3-4 days max. After than I find I can triple and quadruple my dose but not get any effects at all. Even unreconstituted and kept in the fridge for me they dont last much more than 6 months before deteriorating. So basically, make sure you use a good provider and use them real quick after buying.

I would say as a final note that having used real HGH, I would say the real stuff is better. I did a small experiment and did two tren cycles. The first I used 4iu of HGH once or twice a week. The second I did exactly the same cycle but used peps twice a week. I found that the HGH gave me a bit more fat loss over the same period. Im not saying this is scientific proof but anecdotally, I found HGH to be better. Of course good luck in finding a decent HGH source now! I used some Kigs recently and I ended up upping the dose at one point to 10iu a day with no effects. Needless to say it was bunk.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good post Infamy; not much more to add really- I agree with differences in quality/potency of different sources- first none of what we buy is "real stuff"- so its always somewhat underdosed, and overdosing peptides indeed brings more harm than good- on top of what you've said about glucose metabolism, I would add thyroid woes and it can actually lower IGF levels which in long term could weaken bones.
    As for Peptides- from some of my research you can milk up to 2 IU (per day I think) of HGH equivalent.
    Also there are some studies that show that at 5 IU of HGH glucose metabolism is similar of those who have diabetes. So maybe is good thing that HGH that bb-s are buying are very underdosed.
    Other thing- from my experience reconstituted petides last for couple of weeks, but there were cases when they probably did not- again I think it comes to source.
    And lastly- lot of people (and I like the idea) use higher doses of GHRP-6 without CJC- this way its much cheaper, and you can still get good GH release, and GHRP-6 should not cause oversaturation at any dose. Only problem is hunger- but it should be reduced if your not administering it on completely empty stomack. Other thing is GHRP-6 does not increase prolactin/cortisol dramatically, so its much cheaper compared to ipamorelin which is hugely overpriced IMO.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-26-2013 at 06:29 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the insights, guys. Appreciate all the feedback. Keep it coming.