Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
I have a bit of info that I think here would be a good spot to add it. I know a guy on another board who claims that he's tested the peps and that the GH release happens regardless of whether or not you have eaten. If this is true, then the insulin level in your body has only to do with the fat burning effect of the peps. so eating won't stop the gh release but will stop the fat burning effects of the peps. maybe someone else has some knowledge on this???
Growth hormone and insulin basicaly opose each other, so more insulin less GH and vice versa.
Peptides should be taken sometimes between 1-1.5 hrs after meal depending from digestion and glucose metabolism etc., for most of foods 1hr is enough, I think baked beans are the worse as they can raise insulin even after 1.5 hrs.
After taking peptides, you should wait 30 mins till next meal, or even less if its pure protein meal like steak... Remember that whey protein can actually cause quite an spike in insulin, so dont take whey protein with peps as some people do.