User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For those who have actually used peptides...

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those who have actually used peptides...

I've read the theories and the different timing protocols of dosages, but the fact is, this ol' lab rat simply does not have the time to do 2 or 3 injects daily. This rat is way too busy to move the timing of his meals around so that he can optimize his injection protocol and maximize the GH release. Have any of you dosed your rats pre-bed only? If so, can you comment on the effects?

Thanks in advance.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interested in this also.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I've seen a lot of others who have said they like the once a day pre-bed dose. But what does like mean? I've tried 3x a day, tried pre bed, and couldn't really see shit over a 3-4 month period. In me, I couldn't really notice much. it was hard for me to distinguish what, if any, effect the peps had compared to the regular cardio, diet. I still have a bunch of ghrp2 and mod 1-29 sitting in the closet along with 2 boxes of slinpins. Not sure I'll ever use it up. For me personally, peps compared to real gh are like ph's compared to aas. Or, no supps compared to taking creatine. If I ever look to boost my gh again it will be with real gh not peps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: For those who have actually used peptides...

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I think I've seen a lot of others who have said they like the once a day pre-bed dose. But what does like mean? I've tried 3x a day, tried pre bed, and couldn't really see shit over a 3-4 month period. In me, I couldn't really notice much. it was hard for me to distinguish what, if any, effect the peps had compared to the regular cardio, diet. I still have a bunch of ghrp2 and mod 1-29 sitting in the closet along with 2 boxes of slinpins. Not sure I'll ever use it up. For me personally, peps compared to real gh are like ph's compared to aas. Or, no supps compared to taking creatine. If I ever look to boost my gh again it will be with real gh not peps.
    Interesting feedback. Thank you. From graphs I've seen, it would lead one to believe that the spike in GH from peptides is far higher and therefore more effective than GH itself.

Hoping to hear from Oryan on this subject, seeing as he's a fan of the peps.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think to get a solid "opinion" one would need to ask someone who has done both, the hgh and the peps so they can compare. I've not done gh yet so hard to say really. though I did get numb arms while sleeping, and some other sides.....??????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I think to get a solid "opinion" one would need to ask someone who has done both, the hgh and the peps so they can compare. I've not done gh yet so hard to say really. though I did get numb arms while sleeping, and some other sides.....??????
    From what I've read, it seems that numbness happens with higher or more frequent dosing. Being that I'm old and all, I was mostly interested in bringing back a GH level that might be comparable to what we experience in our youth. However, I'm not sure it would bring about noticeable restorative effects since I'm on TNT (test n tren). Maybe better sleep? Maybe slightly better fat shedding?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I wish we had the tagging action in these threads. I would've chimed in much quicker.

Either way... I'll give you a background on my pep usage. About 2 years ago I started messing around with them, and I fell in love ever since. I was on a 12 wk cycle of AHv2 solo run and right around the wk 3 mark I started the peps. I had already started leaning on the AH, but once I added in the peps I started stripping fat from my body. I was doing morning fasted cardio 3-4 times a week, and also lifting at lunch. At the end of that cycle I dropped 5% bf. I was eating extremely clean, no carbs for dinner, and hitting the peps 3xs/day. Morning, post lift, and pre-bed. After being on the peps for about 2 months at saturation doses 3xs/day I was getting numbing of the hands and carpal tunnel symptoms. I stopped using them for about 3 months. I was worried that I was fk in the way that I would never be able to use them again. So after about 3 months I gave it a go, but once again at the 3xs/day usage. I was getting leaning effects, mild anabolic effects, great sleep, great recovery (I kill it!)... But I started getting the numbing of the hands again within 2-3 wks. I stopped usage again, as I was worried about permanent damage.

At that point, I figured I needed to back up on the dosage if I ever wanted to continue using them. I stopped for another 3 months, and when I started back I just hit up saturation dosages at night only. From that point on, I never really got the carpal tunnel symptoms, just tingling of the hands ever once in a while; nothing bad at all.

From this, I have come to the conclusion that I get the same positive effects mentioned earlier with morning and pre-bed doses. I like my morning dose since it really helps me eat more. If I don't have my peps in the am, I have to fight to eat my bfast sometimes. I eat about 4500 calls per day, and I pretty much maintain a good 6 pack year round. This has a lot to do with how I eat and train, but the peps def help... I'm not really maximizing the leaning effects of them, but its def there if you use them properly. I did however put the peps to good use with the morning fasted cardio on the AHV2 solo run and I managed to drop 5% bf!!

I'll always use them in pct as they have great muscle sparing effects, plus all the other great factors. I'll never use hgh unless its given to me, so I'll never be able to compare the 2... But I'll def be taking peps on and off for the years to come. They're one of my staple sups.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent input, Ryan. I knew you'd have some experience to draw upon. Thanks for chiming in!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those who have actually used peptides...

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    This is why I wish we had the tagging action in these threads. I would've chimed in much quicker.

Either way... I'll give you a background on my pep usage. About 2 years ago I started messing around with them, and I fell in love ever since. I was on a 12 wk cycle of AHv2 solo run and right around the wk 3 mark I started the peps. I had already started leaning on the AH, but once I added in the peps I started stripping fat from my body. I was doing morning fasted cardio 3-4 times a week, and also lifting at lunch. At the end of that cycle I dropped 5% bf. I was eating extremely clean, no carbs for dinner, and hitting the peps 3xs/day. Morning, post lift, and pre-bed. After being on the peps for about 2 months at saturation doses 3xs/day I was getting numbing of the hands and carpal tunnel symptoms. I stopped using them for about 3 months. I was worried that I was fk in the way that I would never be able to use them again. So after about 3 months I gave it a go, but once again at the 3xs/day usage. I was getting leaning effects, mild anabolic effects, great sleep, great recovery (I kill it!)... But I started getting the numbing of the hands again within 2-3 wks. I stopped usage again, as I was worried about permanent damage.

At that point, I figured I needed to back up on the dosage if I ever wanted to continue using them. I stopped for another 3 months, and when I started back I just hit up saturation dosages at night only. From that point on, I never really got the carpal tunnel symptoms, just tingling of the hands ever once in a while; nothing bad at all.

From this, I have come to the conclusion that I get the same positive effects mentioned earlier with morning and pre-bed doses. I like my morning dose since it really helps me eat more. If I don't have my peps in the am, I have to fight to eat my bfast sometimes. I eat about 4500 calls per day, and I pretty much maintain a good 6 pack year round. This has a lot to do with how I eat and train, but the peps def help... I'm not really maximizing the leaning effects of them, but its def there if you use them properly. I did however put the peps to good use with the morning fasted cardio on the AHV2 solo run and I managed to drop 5% bf!!

I'll always use them in pct as they have great muscle sparing effects, plus all the other great factors. I'll never use hgh unless its given to me, so I'll never be able to compare the 2... But I'll def be taking peps on and off for the years to come. They're one of my staple sups.
    What exactly were you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    What exactly were you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GHRP-2 (or some form of it, I also like GHRP-6, never tried IPAM) and mod1-29 combo at 100mcg a piece.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Excellent input, Ryan. I knew you'd have some experience to draw upon. Thanks for chiming in!
    Anytime brother Burly!