Interesting.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted on August 10th at the AL blog:

Ultradrol Discontinued

The Superdrol ban is quickly approaching -- and so this is the end of the line for Ultradrol. We're liquidating it here, and most of our retail partners and distributors are following suit. By Aug 22nd, less than two weeks from today, Ultradrol will be completely unavailable. For legal reasons, we will be unable to answer questions about it and unable to offer product support.

We are attempting to purify the leftover methylstenbolone raws we have. If we are successful, we may license these raw materials to other companies in the industry. We have no intentions to release another methylstenbolone product. Other interesting things are in the works, though, I can promise you that.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    uh...same compound?
    I think there was something about it having a better 'carrier'? or something.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post

We are attempting to purify the leftover methylstenbolone raws we have. If we are successful, we may license these raw materials to other companies in the industry. We have no intentions to release another methylstenbolone product. Other interesting things are in the works, though, I can promise you that.
    So the leftover Msten went into Nanodrol or was sold to other companies? If it was sold it would be interesting to find out who bought it. Their quality would be excellent like Ultradrol and worth buying...right?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted something to this effect before and it seems it was erased. Not sure if it was a glitch, as I don't think there was anything inappropriate about the post. But anyway...

If I understand correctly, according to the letter of the law, not only might it be illegal to sell Ultradrol, but it may also be illegal to buy it. Correct?

If this is the case, then even if it contains trace amounts of SD, how can the buyer be liable for breaking the law if the label doesn't state that it contains SD?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by worker07 View Post
    Posted something to this effect before and it seems it was erased. Not sure if it was a glitch, as I don't think there was anything inappropriate about the post. But anyway...

If I understand correctly, according to the letter of the law, not only might it be illegal to sell Ultradrol, but it may also be illegal to buy it. Correct?

If this is the case, then even if it contains trace amounts of SD, how can the buyer be liable for breaking the law if the label doesn't state that it contains SD?
    It is well known that Utradol contains SD, and in the eye's of the law; ignorance is no defence.
    Alternatively, you could take a long holiday in the U.K.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the issue of your post disappearing, I am not sure how that happened. The thread doesn't show any history of receiving any post other than the ones displayed.

As for the law, while what markam said is correct, the cost to go after a consumer of a product that is labeled as a non-controlled substance because it *may* contain trace amounts of a controlled substance, which is NOT stated on the label, would cost way to much money for something that would be very hard to hold up in court with a lawyer worth half his weight.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a good question on liability. If you know it could contain SD, then yes you're liable. If you didn't know, then no you probably wouldn't be liable because it's not on the label. Imagine you buy baby powder but instead the entire bottle is filled with cocaine. You can't be charged because you had NO idea. But... you do know

Also, I may have deleted your post by accident while deleting some of mine. If that is the case, I apologize as I did not mean to delete anyone else's posts!
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your input, folks. One reason I am inquiring about this issue of buying Ultradrol is because following the recent raid at Primordial, Eric had a post where he said, "The products are not controlled substances, so they are not illegal to be in possession of. However the FDA has made it clear they don't want us to distribute them." He also said, "If you are selling our products, I would advise against that, but there doesn't appear to be any legal issue with possessing or consuming the products as an individual."

So this seems to indicate that a consumer can possess and use the products, which made me wonder if the same would also be the case with Ultradrol.

But for an alternative to Ultradrol for someone looking to avoid any possible legal issues, would you guys recommend Mechabol?