Quote Originally Posted by worker07 View Post
Thanks for your input, folks. One reason I am inquiring about this issue of buying Ultradrol is because following the recent raid at Primordial, Eric had a post where he said, "The products are not controlled substances, so they are not illegal to be in possession of. However the FDA has made it clear they don't want us to distribute them." He also said, "If you are selling our products, I would advise against that, but there doesn't appear to be any legal issue with possessing or consuming the products as an individual."

So this seems to indicate that a consumer can possess and use the products, which made me wonder if the same would also be the case with Ultradrol.

But for an alternative to Ultradrol for someone looking to avoid any possible legal issues, would you guys recommend Mechabol?
It seems to me that the FDA are 'outside' the law, given their treatment of Androseries, so maybe wisest to play safe, anyway.

If you have to run a methyl, Mechabol has pretty good feedback from what I've read, and doesn't have the water retention that you may get with UD. I intend to run Mechabol next year and would chose it over UD, anyway.