0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am satisfied of how i look in my avi, i just want a bigger frame, also you havent seen me recently with a shirt off, i havent seen you either so dont judge...............

the facts:

1.- i am in good shape, and you guys know it, i am not PG

2.- i just want to run a cycle like anyone else

3.- i just think tren is exciting

4.- just because i follow william llewellyn protocols i am being flamed?

stop arguing with me just to bring entertainment to the forum. Instead just let me do my thing, i was 135 pounds when i first started, now i am 180. to me that is a satisfaction considering that ACCORDING TO WILLIAM LLEWELLYN AND SETH ROBERTS, AND I THINK ERIC, THEY ALL AGREE THAT YOU CAN GAIN NO MORE THAN ONE FKN POUND A WEEK (WHILE ON GEAR) and that is real weight, you can absolutely gain even 5 in a day, but as Llewellyn says "how much would it be muscle"........ stop the negative comments guys. i give advice that i think it can help others, i give my opinions, and i share my plans. Just because you think i am not prepared for tren, means i am not prepared. You are no experts here, i know whatt to expect,and if i am cool with it i will give it a try.

I came to the forum to learn and get support, not to be the center of attention, and to cause madness, if i run tren i run tren, if i dont then i dont, i havent posted shirtless pics yett and you guys are judging.

To be honest, i am more critizised by people that are probably not in good shape and these guys only follow DJ, Burly and the others. ive always said this......... the more wothless someone is, the more he likes to critizise, specially when a knowledgeable person attacks (like DJ)..... then the worthless dog will follow to attack. It is a shame. Id like to see your fkn expressions once you see how i success, you dont know a fk about me.

And i can say that only 80 Percent of the forums are in good shape, atleast Infamy and DJ once said i am in good shape..... and only 80 percent of the guys on the forums is worthy in that cathegory. This is how it is, and that is sad.......... but i dont judge because you are FAT, maybe you dont have the time to train, anyways, i havent stopped training, and if i am in good shape is for a reason.
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 05-17-2013 at 12:54 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ken is constantly mad, he thinks anyone who has a less than pleasant opinion of him is a hater. funny thing is, seems most people have a less than pleasant opinion of him.

kid is a lost cause, im officially with the others and just in to watch this tren-train wreck
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Finaplix horror story........

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    You should probably never post on my threads!, problem solved :-)
    Maybe you need to be reminded that this is not your forum, and you don't dictate who posts here. Post on a public forum, and you will get public responses. Expect it. The best way for you not to get responses you do not like is for you not to post things on a public forum.

The fact that I actually had to post this reminder along with the fact that you became angry that someone linked your own words from another forum is mind boggling. Slow your roll, bud. Take a step back, cool off, or whatever you need to do in order to be a productive and adult member of this forum. The forum is drama free until you begin posting here. I intend to keep it that way.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am satisfied of how i look in my avi, i just want a bigger frame, also you havent seen me recently with a shirt off, i havent seen you either so dont judge...............

the facts:

stop arguing with me just to bring entertainment to the forum. Instead just let me do my thing, i was 135 pounds when i first started, now i am 180. to me that is a satisfaction considering that ACCORDING TO WILLIAM LLEWELLYN AND SETH ROBERTS, AND I THINK ERIC, THEY ALL AGREE THAT YOU CAN GAIN NO MORE THAN ONE FKN POUND A WEEK (WHILE ON GEAR) and that is real weight, you can absolutely gain even 5 in a day, but as Llewellyn says "how much would it be muscle"........ stop the negative comments guys. i give advice that i think it can help others, i give my opinions, and i share my plans. Just because you think i am not prepared for tren, means i am not prepared. You are no experts here, i know whatt to expect,and if i am cool with it i will give it a try.

I came to the forum to learn and get support, not to be the center of attention, and to cause madness, if i run tren i run tren, if i dont then i dont, i havent posted shirtless pics yett and you guys are judging.

To be honest, i am more critizised by people that are probably not in good shape and these guys only follow DJ, Burly and the others. ive always said this......... the more wothless someone is, the more he likes to critizise, specially when a knowledgeable person attacks (like DJ)..... then the worthless dog will follow to attack. It is a shame. Id like to see your fkn expressions once you see how i success, you dont know a fk about me.

And i can say that only 80 Percent of the forums are in good shape, atleast Infamy and DJ once said i am in good shape..... and only 80 percent of the guys on the forums is worthy in that cathegory. This is how it is, and that is sad.......... but i dont judge, because if you are FAT, maybe you dont have the time, anyways, i havent stopped training, and if i am in good shape is for a reason.
    you post your cycle, thoughts, ramblings on an internet forum and have a problem with feedback. you label my feedback solely because you don't like it.

let me, yet again, indulge: i disagree with DJ or infamy that you are in good shape. at least from what i've seen of you, you look worse than a lot of people i know who have not run gear.

you take in consideration when DJ or infamy say you are in good shape, but blatantly ignore when they tell you your approach is incorrect.

in the end, i hope you are full of shit and all those cycles you supposedly ran and that you will supposedly run are figments of your imagination so we don't have to watch the tragedy unfold.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Maybe you need to be reminded that this is not your forum, and you don't dictate who posts here. Post on a public forum, and you will get public responses. Expect it. The best way for you not to get responses you do not like is for you not to post things on a public forum.

The fact that I actually had to post this reminder along with the fact that you became angry that someone linked your own words from another forum is mind boggling. Slow your roll, bud. Take a step back, cool off, or whatever you need to do in order to be a productive and adult member of this forum. The forum is drama free until you begin posting here. I intend to keep it that way.
    Burly, i agree, i dont intend to bring the drama, please quote the time i came here to attack someone directly? with exception of pedro, but that was a different thing and i also never started it............. but i am sure you wont be able to quote a personal attack from me, or provoking the attack, please quote it if i am missing it...........

IF i was angry at enuk (or whwatever) is because of the intention, not the action, personally, Burly, would you go to another thread, to bring it here, just to bring the drama and the negative comments? i can understand that if i were attacking first, but i did not..... as i said i never start myself, its always them....................

I never said i can decide who posts or not, but i just found a solution to LBC so he wont lose patience, i just wanted to share it. (i dont like pedro, and you wont see me jumping into his threads)..... i can like or dislike anyone, and i promise that just because of that, i will never start attacking for no reason, and i am pretty sure nobody will be able to quote me attacking someone just because i think he should not run steroids or i think hes wortless... how many overweight guys run steroids? whatever the number is i dont care, i just want to do my thing.
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 05-17-2013 at 01:06 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the facts:

And i can say that only 80 Percent of the forums are in good shape, atleast Infamy and DJ once said i am in good shape..... and only 80 percent of the guys on the forums is worthy in that cathegory. This is how it is, and that is sad.......... but i dont judge because you are FAT, maybe you dont have the time to train, anyways, i havent stopped training, and if i am in good shape is for a reason.

For some reason, after staring at your avatar, I think you aren't 180, but more like 160.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burly, i agree, i dont intend to bring the drama, please quote the time i came here to attack someone directly? with exception of pedro, but that was a different thing and i also never started it............. but i am sure you wont be able to quote a personal attack from me, or provoking the attack, please quote it if i am missing it...........

IF i was angry at enuk (or whwatever) is because of the intention, not the action, personally, Burly, would you go to another thread, to bring it here, just to bring the drama and the negative comments? i can understand that if i were attacking first, but i did not..... as i said i never start myself, its always them....................

I never said i can decide who posts or not, but i just found a solution to LBC so he wont lose patience, i just wanted to share it. (i dont like pedro, and you wont see me jumping into his threads)..... i can like or dislike anyone, and i promise that just because of that, i will never start attacking for no reason, and i am pretty sure nobody will be able to quote me attacking someone just because i think he should not run steroids or i think hes wortless... how many overweight guys run steroids? whatever the number is i dont care, i just want to do my thing.
    in portuguese we'd say "a inveja e uma merda!"

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    For some reason, after staring at your avatar, I think you aren't 180, but more like 160.
    that was at week 4 i think LOL

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking A.