Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Finaplix horror story........

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    My opinion is that i do what i like to do, my sports has too many different bases far from bodybuilding................

Last but not least, this is the way i think when someone attacks me: Chestbrah calling out JBW yet again.. - YouTube LOL .... seriously tho.............

I know you did not attack me, and your comments are appreciated, but one day ill show you my friend, that i can be as dedicated as anyone else..... or even better like nobody else :-)
    Best of luck on your journey. Take solid advice seriously when it is offered and be safe. You only have one life, so live it wisely. You are given a hard time for a lot of things on this forum, but not one of us wants to see you harm yourself... or worse.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 05-15-2013 at 01:59 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My opinion is that i do what i like to do, my sports has too many different bases far from bodybuilding................

Last but not least, this is the way i think when someone attacks me: Chestbrah calling out JBW yet again.. - YouTube LOL .... seriously tho.............

I know you did not attack me, and your comments are appreciated, but one day ill show you my friend, that i can be as dedicated as anyone else..... or even better like nobody else :-)
    he looks like hes off his stuff there (chestbrah), skinny and flat, so sad

correct me if im wrong kenny, but usually sports that demand athleticism, like gymnastics, youll see eq and var run more often than tren which can suck the wind out of you..........im a mma fan, and a majority of the ped busts are for eq.....never once saw trenbolone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it seems that when the tren enters the bloodstream you mght get it, it would be better to only pin tren on the glutes (as primary place) and maybe pick another 3rd and 4th place, id use shoulders (since its the second medical choice)
    great info
    tren cough is bad when you pin places like quads, glutes all the way, no blood there ........ i read in burly's hrt log that his nurse pinned his delts as well and said quads werent an ideal medical option, and its glutes, delts, then even pecs before quads

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I'll say this for you, ippy... you can take a pretty good hammering and just bounce back from it most if the time. Partly, I think, because you are living in some alternate universe, oblivious to the things us earthlings hold as true and basic facts.

As far as pics, I think we've seen plenty to give us an idea of your physique. I won't speak for DJ, but if I remember correctly, I believe he said you look like a guy who is in shape, but no one would ever mistake you for someone who had ever done a cycle, let alone several cycles.

I would tend to agree with that assessment. And to be honest, I'm not putting down your physique. However, I do think that had diet and training been solid and consistent over the past couple years we have known you that more results could have been gotten from the cycles and more muscle could have been retained between cycles. Obviously, you are free to disagree with me on that point, but I am actually interested to hear your perspective on that.
    you remember correct
    and its a philosophy thing for his answer

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    great info
    tren cough is bad when you pin places like quads, glutes all the way, no blood there ........ i read in burly's hrt log that his nurse pinned his delts as well and said quads werent an ideal medical option, and its glutes, delts, then even pecs before quads

This is the direction I was headed with my questions. I'm glad to see an experienced person confirming what I read and was going to suggest.
    Last edited by Coolazice; 05-15-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DJ's point re Tren use in athletics is something Ippy should take on board. Is the goal to be a gymnast or a 'muscle model' for want of a better description. From what I've heard, as well as physically being ready to use Tren, a level of maturity is necessary, and just running Tren because you want to, doesn't cut it. Play with fire, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    DJ's point re Tren use in athletics is something Ippy should take on board. Is the goal to be a gymnast or a 'muscle model' for want of a better description. From what I've heard, as well as physically being ready to use Tren, a level of maturity is necessary, and just running Tren because you want to, doesn't cut it. Play with fire, etc.
    Ever noticed that a bug will follow another bug into a bug zapper, see it kill the first bug, and head right for the light anyway?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    This is the direction I was headed with my questions. I'm glad to see an experienced person confirming what I read and was going to suggest.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure... steal my thunder when I have something good to contribute. lol

Actually there is a little more to it, but I'll wait for JM to respond before I put it out there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finaplix horror story........

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Sure... steal my thunder when I have something good to contribute. lol

Actually there is a little more to it, but I'll wait for JM to respond before I put it out there.
    my post was complete bs
    ippys findings are from sources none of us seem to have access to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ippys findings are from sources none of us seem to have access to
    Columbian mafia, Mexico division.