User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That quote came from a post of his on AM. Unless there is an imposter out there, it's him.

Just waiting for whatever story or reprisal comes next. Sure to be a blast.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess some things never change!!!

His next cycle will be a fucking train wreak..... Again

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    very well.

Eagle Ken's confession :-(

the first paragraph says more than enough

You are an idiot and immature to be older than me.... what about fk off? its my life and i can do whatever i want, it seems you just want to bring everything against me, this would be my last comment directed to you, run your own bussines, i dont even reply to you in any ways, who the fk are you by the way? (i dont care) . Yoou and pedro are meaningless to me (altho i was meanwith Pedro, to be honest i wasnt even going to come back after i was banned, but i realised that i was mean.......anyways, it is a shame that you keep going with your nonsense comments. and you dont know me at all.............. it is a shame that everytime you come into the forum, is to talk about me, dont you have better things to do or better things to learn? is your life so boring that you had to search for an old thread (personal)?, What is the deal?...... let me tell you something, YOU ARE A SHAME.... and with these questions answered i can imagine what kind of person you are probably a sedentary guy that has nothing else to do but hiding behind a computer, i wonder if it were that easy if you were infront of me.

GET A LIFE OLD KID, i dont fkn even know you.

And this: Chestbrah raging at HATER on BlogTV | Haters Gon Hate - YouTube
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 05-17-2013 at 03:07 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before the next edit

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    You are an idiot and immature to be older than me.... what about fk off? its my life and i can do whatever i want, it seems you just want to bring everything against me, this would be my last comment directed to you, run your own bussines, i dont even reply to you in any ways, who the fk are you by the way? (i dont care) . Yoou and pedro are meaningless to me (altho i was meanwith Pedro, to be honest i wasnt even going to come back after i was banned, but i realised that i was mean.......anyways, it is a shame that you keep going with your nonsense comments. and you dont know me at all.............. it is a shame that everytime you come into the forum, is to talk about me, dont you have better things to do or better things to learn? is your life so boring that you had to search for an old thread (personal)?, What is the deal?...... let me tell you something, YOU ARE A SHAME.... and with these questions answered i can imagine what kind of person you are probably a sedentary guy that has nothing else to do but hiding behind a computer, i wonder if it were that easy if you were infront of me.

GET A LIFE OLD KID, i dont fkn even know you.
    Popcorn time
    Last edited by markam; 05-17-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Before the next edit

Popcorn time
    And to spark some spicy power to the popcorn, just imagine me with this tone of voice...... this is what i would say to him too Chestbrah raging at HATER on BlogTV | Haters Gon Hate - YouTube

Anywways, no more comments directed to him...... i finished. he can clean up his face now
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 05-17-2013 at 03:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not going to bother with the douchbag link. Sometimes it's far better to step away from things. I think you would get more respect here if you did that.

On a different note, doesn't it concern you that the cycle you've outlined will be detrimental to your gymnastic performance, or are you 'just about the look'?

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Not going to bother with the douchbag link. Sometimes it's far better to step away from things. I think you would get more respect here if you did that.

On a different note, doesn't it concern you that the cycle you've outlined will be detrimental to your gymnastic performance, or are you 'just about the look'?
    i just get annoyed by these kind of people, i hope i dont get banned, he started it, i never even talk to him and his bringing stuff so all the guys can talk stupid things about me.....I dont perform gymnastics anymore i just want to improve my physique, i have close friends that ran tren, they make it look like its not that much, well see, to be honest i am closer to my desiired physique, so i will keep improving. i am 180 pounds now, i just wnat to get extremely shredded, at 185 and that would be all. I just have set realistic goals, ive been reading Mr. Llewellyn book, and its great, wveytime i read Seth or William, i get my feet on earth, and i know what to expect. Most guys make a bif deal on steroids, i have friends that run steroids like crazy with poor knowledge, ive seen in the forums too, to be honest i dont think that my plans are fkd up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    i just get annoyed by these kind of people, i hope i dont get banned, he started it, i never even talk to him and his bringing stuff so all the guys can talk stupid things about me.....I dont perform gymnastics anymore i just want to improve my physique, i have close friends that ran tren, they make it look like its not that much, well see, to be honest i am closer to my desiired physique, so i will keep improving. i am 180 pounds now, i just wnat to get extremely shredded, at 185 and that would be all. I just have set realistic goals, ive been reading Mr. Llewellyn book, and its great, wveytime i read Seth or William, i get my feet on earth, and i know what to expect. Most guys make a bif deal on steroids, i have friends that run steroids like crazy with poor knowledge, ive seen in the forums too, to be honest i dont think that my plans are fkd up.
    Well if you've given up gymnastics, running Tren makes more sense in terms of your goals. Way too hardcore for me to comment on though, so just be safe!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 islandmagic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “It's just that you're about to do something out of the ordinary. And after you do something like that, the everyday look of things might seem to change a little. Things may look different to you than they did before. But don't let appearances fool you. There's always only one reality.”

Be safe--
    1. Trust yourself 2. Break some rules 3. Don't be afraid to fail 4. Ignore the naysayers 5. Work like hell 6. Give something back.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)