User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finaplix horror story........

i got a few vials of tren a. Ive been reading too much about it, i think theres no more exciting steroid than this one, most guys call this drug "magic in a bottle" and i can see why. And i know a few who will never use it and i can see why too (altho i think they overstate .......)... that being said i want to do a recap of everything to be prepared. Also to get some feedback i might use pregnenolone or caber to avoid MIND FK.... if you have experience please let me know which syptoms did you experienced, feel free to add more symptoms too.

By reading posts/logs and by seeing how tren works on a few friends i can point a few facts:

1.- Trenbolone paranoia: ive heard too much about this, ive seen broken relationships and guys breaking with their girlfriends LOL :P , i suffer paranoia sometimes, and when i used dienedione i felt how paranoia increased (severe).

2.- Trenbolone vivid dreams/nightmares: This one does not bother me at all i think is fun.

3.- weird thoughts. Ive heard that this drug produce weird thoughts feelings. altho i think this is a fake claim

4.- increased aggression: i think this is definately real, i think caber or pregnenolone can help with this.

5.- Crying like a baby over some stupid situations (some guys make this claim, ive heard about someone crying in the gym LMAO)

6.- insomnia

7.- night sweats.

this is the list i can think of. by using dienedione i can say i experienced a few, but i wonder if trendy is really that bad? i really cant believe that... i mean, i know these side effects can be real but ive heard so many horror stories, guys claiming that they felt controled by the drug, etc. but they talk as if it were that bad.... i am not afraid, but i want to be prepared, please post your thoughts or experiences. Is tren that much? how can this drug cause a mind fk?
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 05-13-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) pitboss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used dienedione and felt none of these ...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ippy, it's dose dependant. At higher doses of good quality tren I even experienced thoughts of suicide. At that time I knew what I was messing with and expected hell to break loose so I was able to put everything into perspective. It's kind of like having 2 personalities, 1 has those tren feelings and 1 knows they are just the tren feelings and can be suppressed. Kinda like the hulk/bruce banner. But you shouldn't be taking any high doses that will give you sides remotely close to that. Cough is another side, like a tickle in your throat. I've found that around 75mg eod of ace works great for me, I can sustain that dose for a longer time, cardio isn't affected, no insomnia, etc..... If you go SLOOOOOW, and take a LOOOOOW dose to start you will be fine. If you jump into 500mg/week off that bat, nice knowin ya.

You're gonna have to work at fighting gyno too as I have issues even using aromasin/letro/caber.
    Last edited by olddawg; 05-13-2013 at 06:38 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ippy, your prior experience of paranoia off tren lv is enough to warrant concern towards tren ace

you missed alot of sides, your research really lacks

high bp
    kidney
    breathing
    lipids
    rb count

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my first shot was all good, no prob at all. second shot was horrible cough lol, thought i wouldn`t make it... this kinda scared me and made me think to myself i wasn`t ready. I might drop it and run something else. good luck though and be prepared

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you very much for the information guys, OD, i think i will start low, if i feel i can handle it i will go high, a friend told me i would feel it the next day, he said the next day "he felt the devil" , and started training with aggression. The 2 personalities thing make sme wonder because as dj said i experienced something weird on the lv.... i remember people telling me i wasnt me, that i was a different person. Ill be cautios, i think is funny how tren can cause a mind fk, but that makes me more excited because i think i can beat it!, but yes i will start low, starting form 50 EOD

DJ as i said my post was more directed to the weird/maniac sides, i am aware of these physical issues that come with it.

JM1000 thanks for the feedback, i havent heard much about the "cough" but i know it can happen, i hope it gets better my friend, please let me know if you are logging, id sub.

Cant wait until i try it myself. it cant be worse than the mind fk with superdrol :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    as dj said i experienced something weird on the lv.... i remember people telling me i wasnt me, that i was a different person. Ill be cautios, i think is funny how tren can cause a mind fk, but that makes me more excited because i think i can beat it!
    like you beat the tren lv.............keep the noose close

Cant wait until i try it myself. it cant be worse than the mind fk with superdrol :P
    there's your silver lining

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you very much for the information guys, OD, i think i will start low, if i feel i can handle it i will go high, a friend told me i would feel it the next day, he said the next day "he felt the devil" , and started training with aggression. The 2 personalities thing make sme wonder because as dj said i experienced something weird on the lv.... i remember people telling me i wasnt me, that i was a different person. Ill be cautios, i think is funny how tren can cause a mind fk, but that makes me more excited because i think i can beat it!, but yes i will start low, starting form 50 EOD

DJ as i said my post was more directed to the weird/maniac sides, i am aware of these physical issues that come with it.

JM1000 thanks for the feedback, i havent heard much about the "cough" but i know it can happen, i hope it gets better my friend, please let me know if you are logging, id sub.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    overachiever! lol you must be first born-only child