Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
Not going to bother with the douchbag link. Sometimes it's far better to step away from things. I think you would get more respect here if you did that.

On a different note, doesn't it concern you that the cycle you've outlined will be detrimental to your gymnastic performance, or are you 'just about the look'?
i just get annoyed by these kind of people, i hope i dont get banned, he started it, i never even talk to him and his bringing stuff so all the guys can talk stupid things about me.....I dont perform gymnastics anymore i just want to improve my physique, i have close friends that ran tren, they make it look like its not that much, well see, to be honest i am closer to my desiired physique, so i will keep improving. i am 180 pounds now, i just wnat to get extremely shredded, at 185 and that would be all. I just have set realistic goals, ive been reading Mr. Llewellyn book, and its great, wveytime i read Seth or William, i get my feet on earth, and i know what to expect. Most guys make a bif deal on steroids, i have friends that run steroids like crazy with poor knowledge, ive seen in the forums too, to be honest i dont think that my plans are fkd up.