Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
Burly, i agree, i dont intend to bring the drama, please quote the time i came here to attack someone directly? with exception of pedro, but that was a different thing and i also never started it............. but i am sure you wont be able to quote a personal attack from me, or provoking the attack, please quote it if i am missing it...........

IF i was angry at enuk (or whwatever) is because of the intention, not the action, personally, Burly, would you go to another thread, to bring it here, just to bring the drama and the negative comments? i can understand that if i were attacking first, but i did not..... as i said i never start myself, its always them....................

I never said i can decide who posts or not, but i just found a solution to LBC so he wont lose patience, i just wanted to share it. (i dont like pedro, and you wont see me jumping into his threads)..... i can like or dislike anyone, and i promise that just because of that, i will never start attacking for no reason, and i am pretty sure nobody will be able to quote me attacking someone just because i think he should not run steroids or i think hes wortless... how many overweight guys run steroids? whatever the number is i dont care, i just want to do my thing.
in portuguese we'd say "a inveja e uma merda!"