Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
I am satisfied of how i look in my avi, i just want a bigger frame, also you havent seen me recently with a shirt off, i havent seen you either so dont judge...............

the facts:

1.- i am in good shape, and you guys know it, i am not PG

2.- i just want to run a cycle like anyone else

3.- i just think tren is exciting

4.- just because i follow william llewellyn protocols i am being flamed?

stop arguing with me just to bring entertainment to the forum. Instead just let me do my thing, i was 135 pounds when i first started, now i am 180. to me that is a satisfaction considering that ACCORDING TO WILLIAM LLEWELLYN AND SETH ROBERTS, AND I THINK ERIC, THEY ALL AGREE THAT YOU CAN GAIN NO MORE THAN ONE FKN POUND A WEEK (WHILE ON GEAR) and that is real weight, you can absolutely gain even 5 in a day, but as Llewellyn says "how much would it be muscle"........ stop the negative comments guys. i give advice that i think it can help others, i give my opinions, and i share my plans. Just because you think i am not prepared for tren, means i am not prepared. You are no experts here, i know whatt to expect,and if i am cool with it i will give it a try.

I came to the forum to learn and get support, not to be the center of attention, and to cause madness, if i run tren i run tren, if i dont then i dont, i havent posted shirtless pics yett and you guys are judging.

To be honest, i am more critizised by people that are probably not in good shape and these guys only follow DJ, Burly and the others. ive always said this......... the more wothless someone is, the more he likes to critizise, specially when a knowledgeable person attacks (like DJ)..... then the worthless dog will follow to attack. It is a shame. Id like to see your fkn expressions once you see how i success, you dont know a fk about me.

And i can say that only 80 Percent of the forums are in good shape, atleast Infamy and DJ once said i am in good shape..... and only 80 percent of the guys on the forums is worthy in that cathegory. This is how it is, and that is sad.......... but i dont judge because you are FAT, maybe you dont have the time to train, anyways, i havent stopped training, and if i am in good shape is for a reason.
where to start

just checked your am log......said you started at 74kg, 158lbs....far from the numbers youve said, and at wk 8 you were 82kg 180lbs....but you just told weekend your avi is from wk4 at 160lbs.....so you gained 20lbs in 4wks? and still sit at 180 now? id assume 20lbs in 4wks was pretty wet, contrary to your goals, uhhh delusions.

i dont attack, its tough love, and when i see an idiot cmon, what else am i gonna do, put your fkn tampon on or grow up

you are beating this 'dj said im in shape' to death.........i recall i said you looked in shape, prob better than alot of guys who use too (horrible trend these days), BUT, noway you look like someone who fkn cycles.....i know guys who eat shit and train shit like you and then pin and look pretty solid, for a short time albeit, and you never achieve this either, mind boggling to me cause altho guys use the food card like crazy, steroids work, its why they are used.....all you do is yoyo in weight, which could be achieved with fast food binges, especially considering the god awful shape you were in after superdrol, i mean that was fkn nuts........now you are after tren, and what happens when that doesnt work for you? what could you possibly cycle after that to reach your zyzz/chestbrah goals