User Tag List

Threaded View

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finaplix horror story........

i got a few vials of tren a. Ive been reading too much about it, i think theres no more exciting steroid than this one, most guys call this drug "magic in a bottle" and i can see why. And i know a few who will never use it and i can see why too (altho i think they overstate .......)... that being said i want to do a recap of everything to be prepared. Also to get some feedback i might use pregnenolone or caber to avoid MIND FK.... if you have experience please let me know which syptoms did you experienced, feel free to add more symptoms too.

By reading posts/logs and by seeing how tren works on a few friends i can point a few facts:

1.- Trenbolone paranoia: ive heard too much about this, ive seen broken relationships and guys breaking with their girlfriends LOL :P , i suffer paranoia sometimes, and when i used dienedione i felt how paranoia increased (severe).

2.- Trenbolone vivid dreams/nightmares: This one does not bother me at all i think is fun.

3.- weird thoughts. Ive heard that this drug produce weird thoughts feelings. altho i think this is a fake claim

4.- increased aggression: i think this is definately real, i think caber or pregnenolone can help with this.

5.- Crying like a baby over some stupid situations (some guys make this claim, ive heard about someone crying in the gym LMAO)

6.- insomnia

7.- night sweats.

this is the list i can think of. by using dienedione i can say i experienced a few, but i wonder if trendy is really that bad? i really cant believe that... i mean, i know these side effects can be real but ive heard so many horror stories, guys claiming that they felt controled by the drug, etc. but they talk as if it were that bad.... i am not afraid, but i want to be prepared, please post your thoughts or experiences. Is tren that much? how can this drug cause a mind fk?
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 05-13-2013 at 01:58 AM.