User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I logged it the first run, I was struck by how much like a stimulant-powered PWO formula it felt. It still gives me that rush today.

No anger this time, though. Strange. The last time I took four capsules I was ready to crush skulls at the slightest thing. As a matter of fact, I planted someone into the dance floor at a show twice and told them I'd fucking crush them if they dared to get back up and come at me. I'm not feeling that this time.

Maybe the high concentration of L-dopa has some benefits for well being and mood???

And as for the sex, you guys might think I'm exaggerating. On the lives of my two children who I love more than anything else in the world, I swear I'm not. My girlfriend is 36 and constantly horny on a level I've never experienced before. To her, there is no such thing as too much sex.

Hell, Sunday I set up and played a show in Columbus, OH, tore down and drove over an hour home. I was exhausted. She came over looking for some action and I told her sure, but I was spent. Her reply, "It's OK, you can just lay there. I'll take care of all the work."

I'll be damned if she wasn't telling the truth.

Life is pretty damn good right now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After nearly a couple weeks, and with some difficult circumstances, I can continue to say some positive things about the prolactrone.

First, the bad. I've been sick for almost a week now. My girlfriend's daughter had a terrible case of the chest crud. I hadn't been sick all winter and I survived flu season with three people in the house who had influenza and I didn't catch it. But as soon as we get some nice weather, bam, I get hit and haven't felt like working out for the better part of a week because of it.

Our weather here in Ohio has also gone from the 80s one day, down to the 50s the next and then a night or two with low temps in the mid to upper 30s. It doesn't lend itself well to recovery.

But I am continuing to take the Prolactrone with the Intimidate and Tropinol. Despite being sick, and being on Intimidate, erectile function is unhampered and my desire to have sex is elevated. I'll be the first to confess, when I get sick, my libido goes in the toilet. It always has. I can still have sex, but I'm about half hard and just not that into it. Not the case this time.

What's interesting, and this is hard to describe, is that I feel the elevation not necessarily in the sense of having iron-clad erections (they're good, especially for being sick) but in the sense that I have that feeling like I did in high school in my disposition toward sex. Suddenly it has a 'rush' to it, a feeling of forbidden fruit and promiscuity, that I haven't felt in a while. Yes, there's a definite elevation in desire, but that excitement of doing something on the edge is present.

I had theories about my prolactin being naturally high. I haven't had consistent morning erections in years, and typically my morning-time erectile quality has been lackluster. It's odd, because if I've been up a few hours, I can go like it's nobody's business, but morning-time has been weak for a good while.

That said, when I'd take Intimidate, I'd experience an initial libido spike and then it would go in the toilet after a few weeks and my erectile quality would suck.

I'm waking up with normal morning woods and I'm sexually alive in the mornings now. This is a nice improvement.

I find that I'm also less irritable on this stuff. A 99-percent concentration of L-dopa would certainly lend itself to mood enhancement, I'd hope. Yesterday my dogs got into my trash can and tore the bag to shreds. Ordinarily I would explode into a cussing fit and yelling. Yesterday, I sighed, smiled and then cleaned it up.

I've been incredibly patient, too. It's not really a euphoric feeling by any stretch, but rather a subtle calm.

I'm just thankful to be enjoying the benefits of N-methyl DAA without the sides.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got over the crud in about a week's time, give or take a day. And I did so like I always do, WITHOUT the assistance of antibiotics.

I'm old school. I believe in letting my immune system do the work, provided the illness isn't overly severe.

I made it back into the gym last Thursday and did a consolidated upper body workout, realizing I was probably only going to get in one workout. I had a triple header of band shows - one Friday night, one Saturday and one Sunday.

Pumps were on the heightened side, given the fact I'm on NMDA and taking the Tropinol XP. I was still a little on the weak side from being sick, but I made it through a very intense upper-body regimen and didn't feel like dying.

Again, this review is intended to evaluate the effectiveness of Prolactrone more than anything else. I know the full effects of the Intimidate+Tropinol XP as well as the sides.

My chief complaint is the negative impact upon libido and sexual function. To this date, the Intimidate has had no negative impact on either. As a matter of fact, sexual function and libido is gradually exceeding what it is normally.

Quality of erection has improved beyond normal bench marks, excitement is up, but the most noticeable difference is in morning sexual performance. Previously, I have had weak performances in the morning. Not the case since being on Prolactrone.

Also a major change is in ejaculatory volume. Things have changed to such a degree that it’s almost shocking. Intensity of orgasm is also ramped up.

I’m continuing to dose it at 3x daily. Once again, this is a 99% standardization of L-dopa. Pretty powerful stuff, but expensive. I can't complain, though, as it is doing its job.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Brundel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Freepressright,

Thanks for running this log. I own Black Lion Research and just wanted to chime in and let you know we are stoked your running a public log. I like logs because they show how the product works in the real world not just how the manufacturer says it works.

Another side effect of the Prolactrone, for some, is multiple orgasms in men.
    Like...when you should be done is pretty much starts over. Awesome.
    Most people mention mood and sleep and recovery along with the sexual effects.
    In addition your growth hormone levels are in a range comparable to about a half bottle of injected growth a day...from the Prolactrone.

At any rate, Im stoked your running this log.
    Last edited by Brundel; 06-04-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brundel,

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. I discovered your product on accident a couple of months ago by searching the word "prolactin" on Nutraplanet. Reason being, I had a killer run with iForce's two products in the past, but I lost my sex drive in the middle of the run, which I surmised was due to elevated prolactin from the DAA.

Prolactrone seemed intriguing to me, so I ordered the products again, added in the Prolactrone and I'm really enjoying the effects of it.

You have a solid product. I'll be springing for a second bottle for sure.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brundel View Post
    Hey Freepressright,

Thanks for running this log. I own Black Lion Research and just wanted to chime in and let you know we are stoked your running a public log. I like logs because they show how the product works in the real world not just how the manufacturer says it works.

Another side effect of the Prolactrone, for some, is multiple orgasms in men.
    Like...when you should be done is pretty much starts over. Awesome.
    Most people mention mood and sleep and recovery along with the sexual effects.
    In addition your growth hormone levels are in a range comparable to about a half bottle of injected growth a day...from the Prolactrone.

At any rate, Im stoked your running this log.
    How can you back this up?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    x100000000
    id really like to know how an otc product can compare to 4-5iu of hgh ed.........id buy a box if that were the case

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to know that too, but I can tell you that two of us on SwoleSource taking the Prolactrone are experiencing milk carpal-tunnel like symptoms that both began around the time we started it. I've heard similar tales from people doing peptides. I did not make the connection until the other poster started a thread about it this morning.

I'm not sure just how powerful L-dopa in that high of a concentration can be.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Brundel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
    [HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
    [Article in German]
    Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
    Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:
    [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

The reference range for bloodwork in humans is 0-3...so 19.6 is VERY high...like 7-8 iu injected growth.

We also ran bloodwork to confirm.