User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Brundel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill keep you guys posted.....we have an HGH specific product in the works that will EASILY replace any peptide, combo of peptides or HGH up to 10iu.
    We are in the bloodwork phase, meaning the product is done and we are just checking our work and validating everything.
    I wont sell a product unless i know for 100% certain it works and works well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this is a big claim.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    huge claim!!! But we'll just have to wait and see. Keep us posted with BW comparisons.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Intimidate, Tropinol XP and PROLACTRONE by Black Lion

Quote Originally Posted by Brundel View Post
    Ill keep you guys posted.....we have an HGH specific product in the works that will EASILY replace any peptide, combo of peptides or HGH up to 10iu.
    We are in the bloodwork phase, meaning the product is done and we are just checking our work and validating everything.
    I wont sell a product unless i know for 100% certain it works and works well.
    Wow. You have my attention.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I was starting to train and research about supplements and steroids I must have bought hundreds of supps.
    ALL of them made claims like builds muscle or increases this or that or has this effect.
    Pretty much all of them failed to deliver except some steroids masked as supps like methyl 1 test for example.

So....I know what its like to be excited about a new supp and spend my money on it only to have nothing happen.
    This will never happen with my products.
    We run everything for months and months on test subjects and keep track of everything you can imagine.
    Ultimately we run bloodwork and make sure we are achieving the desired results.

Prolactrone inhibits proalctin. We know because we tested it and ran bloodwork. We know because now there are a bunch of NON sponsored logs up where guys ran bloodwork and it kicked ass.

Our other products also work amazingly well.

We have 4 new products coming this year and your gonna really get a kick out of them.
    We are gonna bring 3 completely new compounds to the supp industry and at least 1 not new but Black Lion version of a supp we believe we can improve on.

Im not here often but Ill try to come back and give you guys a heads up when the bloodwork comes back on the current projects

For now Prolactrone really will elevate your HGH levels. Comparable easily to ghrp-6 or 2 = cjc.
    And it works great at reducing prolactin.
    Good for mood and libido and sleep...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is like dirty talk!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw the mention of Carpal tunnel syndrome as a possible side from Protolactrone? I find that very hard to believe, but it would be good to get a opinion from Jelisej and Infamy if possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carpel tunnel has been a complaint from Prolactrone users for sure.

The new stuff......Is GODLIKE.

I never talk about new products. Im not sure why Im sharing it with you guys.
    I like new forums and I get a good vibe from you guys.

I should be getting bloodwork back today or tomorrow. Ill share

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Just saw the mention of Carpal tunnel syndrome as a possible side from Protolactrone? I find that very hard to believe, but it would be good to get a opinion from Jelisej and Infamy if possible.
    IF it increases GH as much as claimed, then yes, I can see this happening. I currently have a healthy skepticism on its ability to raise GH that much, but I would happily be proven wrong.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brundel View Post
    Carpel tunnel has been a complaint from Prolactrone users for sure.

The new stuff......Is GODLIKE.

I never talk about new products. Im not sure why Im sharing it with you guys.
    I like new forums and I get a good vibe from you guys.

I should be getting bloodwork back today or tomorrow. Ill share
    Just a suggestion-- send some of the new stuff to O_ryan to log here. As a regular and accomplished peptide user, he would be a great test subject to compare/ contrast the effects.

On the blood work... it would be great to see the curve of GH release (i.e., at 30, 60, 90 minutes, etc.) if that was something that was available.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 06-05-2013 at 12:34 PM.