User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Just saw the mention of Carpal tunnel syndrome as a possible side from Protolactrone? I find that very hard to believe, but it would be good to get a opinion from Jelisej and Infamy if possible.
    There's another thread on here, Markam, where someone else said they were using Prolactrone and they were asking if Carpal Tunnel is possible on it. What's funny is, I have been having numbness and tingling that is symptomatic of carpal tunnel, but I did not even think to consider the Prolactrone until I saw that thread yesterday and it made me think of it. My carpal tunnel symptoms begin a couple days after starting Prolactrone.

Is it coincidence? Maybe. Who knows, but there are two of us feeling it, and I had no preconceived notions at all about it so it isn't my mind expecting it and placeboing me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brundel View Post
    Carpel tunnel has been a complaint from Prolactrone users for sure.

The new stuff......Is GODLIKE.

I never talk about new products. Im not sure why Im sharing it with you guys.
    I like new forums and I get a good vibe from you guys.

I should be getting bloodwork back today or tomorrow. Ill share
    Everyone on this forum is as real as you'll find anywhere on the web. We're all either experienced PH users, experienced gear users or knowledgeable/thirsty for knowledge in general supplementation and nutrition. Most of us are older than 30 and have been doing this for a while. You'll find we're all eager to help people, and if you're a straight shooter, we will get along great with you and buy your products.

Egomaniacs don't generally last long on this board. We're a pretty tight-knit community and try to look out for each other.

I think I speak for most everyone here when I say that we're anxious to hear more about your products in light of the big claims.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Just a suggestion-- send some of the new stuff to O_ryan to log here. As a regular and accomplished peptide user, he would be a great test subject to compare/ contrast the effects.

On the blood work... it would be great to see the curve of GH release (i.e., at 30, 60, 90 minutes, etc.) if that was something that was available.
    I like this suggestion; great one Burly. I'd be happy to review this product if they're willing to send me a bottle or 2 to get a comparison to peps. I've used them for quiet some time, and I know what to expect.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is prolactrone something you'll see yourself taking only as a combative measure from Intimidate/similar product's sides or something you might look into taking year-round to help against pre-disposition of higher prolactin levels?

Either way thanks for posting this thread FPR

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    There's another thread on here, Markam, where someone else said they were using Prolactrone and they were asking if Carpal Tunnel is possible on it. What's funny is, I have been having numbness and tingling that is symptomatic of carpal tunnel, but I did not even think to consider the Prolactrone until I saw that thread yesterday and it made me think of it. My carpal tunnel symptoms begin a couple days after starting Prolactrone.

Is it coincidence? Maybe. Who knows, but there are two of us feeling it, and I had no preconceived notions at all about it so it isn't my mind expecting it and placeboing me.
    I posted about Carpal tunnel to draw Brundels attention to the question. If the new version of Protolactone doesn't cause issues, I'd like to know how it's distinguishable from the old version, as I obviously wouldn't want to buy that one. Carpal tunnel is pretty scary for musicians, and I wouldn't take any chances with a product that has that as a known side.

Appreciate Brundels response, though.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Brundel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IF it increases GH as much as claimed, then yes, I can see this happening. I currently have a healthy skepticism on its ability to raise GH that much, but I would happily be proven wrong.
    If you didnt have any skepticism about such a bold claim with nothing but my word to back it up there would be something wrong.
    My word is pretty good though as I wouldnt say it unless I 100% believed it and Im the guy doing all the R&D and testing.
    If you look at the study I posted you can see that Ldopa at 250mg with a DDCI elevated growth hormone levels in ALL test subjects.

2 caps of Prolactrone has 266mg 99% ldopa + a DDCI so its EXACTLY the same as the study I posted where levels increased on average to 19.6!

The new stuff.....Man...its incredible. We have the Ldopa+ DDCI + 2 other ingredients that elevated HGH levels comparable to the Ldopa + DDCI.

Ill post up bloods when I get em back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a suggestion-- send some of the new stuff to O_ryan to log here. As a regular and accomplished peptide user, he would be a great test subject to compare/ contrast the effects.

On the blood work... it would be great to see the curve of GH release (i.e., at 30, 60, 90 minutes, etc.) if that was something that was available.
    Unfortunately bloodwork isnt cheap so to test the curve would be pricey over several test subjects.
    I do know the approx top end of the curve though and we are doing our best to hit that time frame for the test.
    The first one we hit at 65 min which was longer than I wanted but we expect to still see a big pulse @ serum HGH.

Trust me...I have plenty of volunteers to be test subjects

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgodlike View Post
    Is prolactrone something you'll see yourself taking only as a combative measure from Intimidate/similar product's sides or something you might look into taking year-round to help against pre-disposition of higher prolactin levels?

Either way thanks for posting this thread FPR
    I recommend:

Use where HGH would be used in a cycle but keep it to 12 weeks then take at least a month off.
    Ldopa can cause a severe increase in dopamine and can lower serotonin...long term this can have negative sides.
    Short term the imbalance doesnt get severe enough to cause issues.
    Thus far I have not heard of any negative sides.

Or use it on cycle to prevent symptoms of elevated prolactin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I posted about Carpal tunnel to draw Brundels attention to the question. If the new version of Protolactone doesn't cause issues, I'd like to know how it's distinguishable from the old version, as I obviously wouldn't want to buy that one. Carpal tunnel is pretty scary for musicians, and I wouldn't take any chances with a product that has that as a known side.

Appreciate Brundels response, though.
    I would expect if you have carpel tunnel issues elevated HGH levels will certainly make it worse.
    I also expect the new version will be stronger and therefore cause more of an issue with regards to carpel tunnel...unfortunately.

This is something you have to deal with on higher doses of HGH...some guys have problems with as little as 1-2 iu daily even split doses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I like this suggestion; great one Burly. I'd be happy to review this product if they're willing to send me a bottle or 2 to get a comparison to peps. I've used them for quiet some time, and I know what to expect.
    Once we get labels done Ill send you a bottle to compare and run a log.

You guys might need to contact me if I forget.

Jallen@blacklionresearch.com