User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brundel View Post
    Unfortunately bloodwork isnt cheap so to test the curve would be pricey over several test subjects.
    I do know the approx top end of the curve though and we are doing our best to hit that time frame for the test.
    The first one we hit at 65 min which was longer than I wanted but we expect to still see a big pulse @ serum HGH.

Trust me...I have plenty of volunteers to be test subjects
    I understand the costs involved. If it's not possible, I get that. I brought it up since you were doing a comparison to peptides and we do know what the curve looks like with peps. Having a high peak GH level is great, but if it doesn't last long or if it lasts too long... both would be things I think consumers would want to know. Just my .02. And yeah, I know my wish list is just a siphon to your bank account, but a guy can ask.

BTW, glad to have you here on the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brundel View Post
    Once we get labels done Ill send you a bottle to compare and run a log.

You guys might need to contact me if I forget.

Jallen@blacklionresearch.com
    Ok, Ryan. You owe me one.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I posted about Carpal tunnel to draw Brundels attention to the question. If the new version of Protolactone doesn't cause issues, I'd like to know how it's distinguishable from the old version, as I obviously wouldn't want to buy that one. Carpal tunnel is pretty scary for musicians, and I wouldn't take any chances with a product that has that as a known side.

Appreciate Brundels response, though.
    Markam, as you know, I'm a working/traveling guitarist who derives a healthy secondary income off of playing for pay. The carpal tunnel symptoms DO NOT in any way hinder my playing ability. The numbness, tingling is intermittent and does not get worse with playing.

Trust me, I'd be the first to abandon ship if it did. I can't afford not to be playing music.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Markam, as you know, I'm a working/traveling guitarist who derives a healthy secondary income off of playing for pay. The carpal tunnel symptoms DO NOT in any way hinder my playing ability. The numbness, tingling is intermittent and does not get worse with playing.

Trust me, I'd be the first to abandon ship if it did. I can't afford not to be playing music.
    I suppose the worry is that the symptoms could lead to actual Carpal tunnel syndrome. For some people, surgery is the only solution.
    I'd rather have my libido compromised than run that risk, mindyou, if it was bitch tits, I'd be eating them like smarties (The protolactrone, not the the bitch tits, LOL).

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Intimidate, Tropinol XP and PROLACTRONE by Black Lion

I'm guitarist too...since 25 years and I'm interested to know what are the side effects? Why only for musicians?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    I'm guitarist too...since 25 years and I'm interested to know what are the side effects? Why only for musicians?
    LOL, only the dodgy ones JK. I'm just very wary of anything that can cause problems with my hands, more so since I broke my wrist about ten years ago. L-Dopa is a pretty serious supplement and although I have and do use it, I only use it for a short time so I have plenty of breaks from it. Green tea extract is often used with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I presume that the symptoms would subside following cessation of the Prolactrone, seeing as it's more of a "drug induced" state of carpal tunnel. And on the bright side, therapeutic massage, chiropractic and cold laser therapy all help carpal tunnel.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I presume that the symptoms would subside following cessation of the Prolactrone, seeing as it's more of a "drug induced" state of carpal tunnel. And on the bright side, therapeutic massage, chiropractic and cold laser therapy all help carpal tunnel.
    So can certain kinesio taping methods, but you'd be walking around with your forearms all taped up. Small price to pay though.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, Ryan. You owe me one. [/QUOTE]

Yes, I know!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe they should include a free roll of Kinesio tape with every purchase of Protolactone.

Possibly the worst marketing idea ever, though. LOL
    Last edited by markam; 06-06-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump for any updates on the new product or existing run of prolactrone?
    still loving the product even after a few weeks of use?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finished the bottle of Prolactrone about a week ago. It stayed good until the end. Sex drive remained fully intact while on the Intimidate.

Interestingly enough, about four days after my last dose of Prolactrone, but still taking Intimidate, I can feel my sex drive waning and function going somewhat south, as it usually does when I take Intimidate without any anti-prolactin.

I had planned to order another bottle of Prolactrone but just don't have the spare money at the moment. But yes, this stuff works, it's great stuff and I'd buy it again.