When I was starting to train and research about supplements and steroids I must have bought hundreds of supps.
ALL of them made claims like builds muscle or increases this or that or has this effect.
Pretty much all of them failed to deliver except some steroids masked as supps like methyl 1 test for example.

So....I know what its like to be excited about a new supp and spend my money on it only to have nothing happen.
This will never happen with my products.
We run everything for months and months on test subjects and keep track of everything you can imagine.
Ultimately we run bloodwork and make sure we are achieving the desired results.

Prolactrone inhibits proalctin. We know because we tested it and ran bloodwork. We know because now there are a bunch of NON sponsored logs up where guys ran bloodwork and it kicked ass.

Our other products also work amazingly well.

We have 4 new products coming this year and your gonna really get a kick out of them.
We are gonna bring 3 completely new compounds to the supp industry and at least 1 not new but Black Lion version of a supp we believe we can improve on.

Im not here often but Ill try to come back and give you guys a heads up when the bloodwork comes back on the current projects

For now Prolactrone really will elevate your HGH levels. Comparable easily to ghrp-6 or 2 = cjc.
And it works great at reducing prolactin.
Good for mood and libido and sleep...