User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intimidate, Tropinol XP and PROLACTRONE by Black Lion

I'm sure by now most of you read my review on iforce Intimidate and Tropinol XP. The positives are huge. Increased strength, increased energy, enhanced muscular and motor skill stability, enhanced sleep and leaning.

But the major negative for me was a decrease in libido and erectile function after a couple of weeks in.

I attributed this in large part to what was likely an elevation in prolactin. DAA is known to cause this, and with Intimidate being n-methyl D-aspartic acid and more potent, I'm leaning toward prolactin as the culprit.

I've been reading logs of Black Lion Research Prolactrone and I have to say I'm impressed. It's 99% L-dopa at 166mg per cap and a green tea derivative to help utilize and preserve the L-dopa. I'm taking it in three divided doses per day.

The best part is that the product contains no B6 or P5P. While an OK product on its own, there is a drug interaction between L-dopa and B6 products. B6 products, from what my research is telling me, actually renders the L-dopa almost useless.

This is why I chose the Prolactrone over Inhibit-P by SNS.

Main thing I'm looking for is keeping my sexual interest and function at top notch while leaning out and enjoying the benefits of the Intimidate and Tropinol.

I won't be doing daily updates, but I will provide periodic feedback of what I experience. I started it all yesterday, so obviously nothing yet to report.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm about six days in now, if memory is serving me correctly. I stand by my original assessment of Tropinol XP. There is no better pre-workout formula I've ever taken. Nothing jacks me up quite like it.

I believe I am seeing the beginnings of synergy between the Intimidate and the Prolactrone. My dreams have been incredibly vivid - so vivid that at least twice I've had a hard time telling if they were actual events or dreams when recalling them.

Sex drive is still 100 percent intact and unharmed by the Intimidate. It might even be on a slight upswing. I'll explain more in a couple of days.

One other difference I note this time around is how calm I am, even when jacked up by the four-capsule dose of Tropinol XP. The last time my temper was getting the best of me. I'm totally in control this time. Maybe the 99 % L-dopa in the Prolactrone has something to do with that.

Time will tell.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I've noticed for the past few days, and it appears to be getting more extreme, is ravenous appetite. I do remember appetite increases with the Tropinol XP. This is consistent with what I experienced before. But yesterday and the day before it, my stomach may as well have been an incinerator.

I got up and ate whole wheat English muffins with natty PB and a protein shake, and within 20 minutes I felt so hungry I was about to start shaking. I reached for a Greek Yogurt and was good for a little while before having to grill up two turkey smoked sausages and threw together a salad with Feta and Italian.

I splurged yesterday on some ice cream in between. For dinner I made some chicken and sausage gumbo, which I enjoyed a huge bowl of and some Greek yogurt to cool down the burn.

On the in between I was snacking on turkey sausage sticks and Wheat Thins.

I went on a walk last evening with the girlfriend and dog and came back so hungry I was again shaking. By this time I said screw it and ordered an Italian sub from a pizza joint a few blocks over, which I ate all of, and could have eaten another.

I don't know because I haven't researched it, but I presume L-dopa is an appetite stimulant. I'm not bulking right now, either. But I may change course if this stuff keeps me eating like this.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, great feedback on the products. I'm glad things are working out well this go round!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My main goal of this experiment was to enjoy the benefits of the iForce products without the decline in libido and erectile function. So far, so good.

I am off work on vacation this week and the girlfriend and I went at it four times between waking up and bedtime. I was good and strong each time. But I don't want to curse myself. I want to see if this lasts.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I am off work on vacation this week and the girlfriend and I went at it four times between waking up and bedtime.
    And you wonder why you were so hungry? I'd be starving too after all that!!! lol
    Last edited by Coolazice; 05-22-2013 at 08:16 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    And you wonder why you were so hungry? I'd be starving too after all that, too!!! lol
    Indeed. I knew there would be no way to get through this thread without discussing either sex quantity or boners. Or both. lol.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Indeed. I knew there would be no way to get through this thread without discussing either sex quantity or boners. Or both. lol.
    It wouldn't be a FPR log without it! lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've also been running Tropinol XP and have about ten days left from two bottles. I really like Intimidate (which was included as a deal with Tropinol xp), but I'm a little disappointed in the results from Tropinol XP. I guess that the product has been beneficial in PCT, but I definitely haven't found the effects nearly as pronounced as you, (FPR). Still, not a bad product, but I much preferred my previous run of Bioforge v3. Anyway, everyone responds differently to products, just wanted to give another view. Good that it's working so well for you, though.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I've also been running Tropinol XP and have about ten days left from two bottles. I really like Intimidate (which was included as a deal with Tropinol xp), but I'm a little disappointed in the results from Tropinol XP. I guess that the product has been beneficial in PCT, but I definitely haven't found the effects nearly as pronounced as you, (FPR). Still, not a bad product, but I much preferred my previous run of Bioforge v3. Anyway, everyone responds differently to products, just wanted to give another view. Good that it's working so well for you, though.
    must say im on the same page. can't say i felt anything extraordinary with the product
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness