User Tag List

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ Not even going to ask why you have a pic of a ripped guy in a man thong.

Its not so much the pumps, I can push through the pain to an extent.
    It was the headaches getting triggered and the upset stomach that really got to me. Everything together made it impossible.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    ^^^ Not even going to ask why you have a pic of a ripped guy in a man thong.
    Why you hating on my selfies?!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro, I can't believe I didn't see that pic before. Arms are looking pretty solid. I wanna see maddddd veinz on them arms Cobalt!
    Bring the intensity! Use the adrenaline and hate power of the deep inner mind and release those demons through this cycle!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arms are doing good, veins pop out hard when I'm at the gym. Just a little difficult to get a good photo while I'm lifting.

Speaking of arms, today was high rep arm day.
    Pumps were intense, but not as bad as yesterday. I guess the lack of searing pain makes a big difference, lol. They were so bad that I had to lean my face into my hand to wipe the sweat off my face, couldn't reach too well.

Energy was much better, I think my stomach is calming down and cooperating again. Loaded up on medication last night and went to bed early. It feels like it did the trick because I was crazy hungry when I got up and have been eating all day.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Energy was much better, I think my stomach is calming down and cooperating again. Loaded up on medication last night and went to bed early. It feels like it did the trick because I was crazy hungry when I got up and have been eating all day.
    Feed Feed Feed!!! My appetite is finally coming back on my PCT so I'm eating mad crazy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was going to take the day off, but after reading that other people are training 5-7 days a week, I felt I had to catch up.
    I was also bored at the house, so that too.

Did some shoulder and ab work. I haven't focused on my shoulders a lot over the past few years because of bad injuries, but they seem to be doing a lot better with benching and such.

I didn't go too heavy, the highest I did was 60 lb dumbbell overhead presses for 12 reps. No pain, felt good.

I'm thinking that I'm going to start doing only 1 week of high-rep with 2-3 weeks of high-weight. Its good to have the change, but I'm not sure that I can handle two weeks in a row of it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Cobalts journey with no set destination

Was going to take the day off, but after reading that other people are training 5-7 days a week, I felt I had to catch up.
    I was also bored at the house, so that too.

Did some shoulder and ab work. I haven't focused on my shoulders a lot over the past few years because of bad injuries, but they seem to be doing a lot better with benching and such.

I didn't go too heavy, the highest I did was 60 lb dumbbell overhead presses for 12 reps. No pain, felt good.

I'm thinking that I'm going to start doing only 1 week of high-rep with 2-3 weeks of high-weight. Its good to have the change, but I'm not sure that I can handle two weeks in a row of it.
    I was thinking the same thing too, try and switch stuff up, what about one heavy week, one high volume weem. Repeat. Maybe a dropset week for once a month or once every other month.
    Last edited by necropuppy; 07-25-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did the cube method back in November through January, which was a week of high weight, week of high rep and a week of explosive work. It was great, but it is geared toward power lifting, which I'm not focusing on right now.

I do like the switching up, but even switching from one week to the next might be a bit much. I dunno, just gotta play around with the routine and see how things go.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Cobalts journey with no set destination

I did the cube method back in November through January, which was a week of high weight, week of high rep and a week of explosive work. It was great, but it is geared toward power lifting, which I'm not focusing on right now.

I do like the switching up, but even switching from one week to the next might be a bit much. I dunno, just gotta play around with the routine and see how things go.
    Yeah lol I feel yeah I get set in a routine and it's just that a routine. Easier to stick by. Imma look up this cube routine. I'm trying to get my strength up, but I have injury issues too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
    Yeah lol I feel yeah I get set in a routine and it's just that a routine. Easier to stick by. Imma look up this cube routine. I'm trying to get my strength up, but I have injury issues too.
    http://storage.skynet-solutions.net/...ube_method.pdf

Direct link to the PDF for the training.