User Tag List

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good work on being 5lbs heavier and leaner.

What type of diet are you on??

Don't think I've seen you mention what your eating.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    take lots of photo! you'll be happy and measuring progress will be very easy

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diet was fun. Or I should i should say "IS" fun.

My biggest thing is that I made the shift from a protein/carb diet to a protien/fat diet. Carbs are still there, but I usually take in a lot at once and really cut back most of the time.

I was lied to as a teenager in school when I had to take "health" classes. The whole food pyramid crap was burned into my brain, so it was hard to get away from it.

Exact foods will be incoming, I even plan on adding a topic to the food/diet section with some of my favorite dishes that I've created. I credit a lot of it to the fact that I finally was able to move out and be on my own with my wife back in October. That made it a lot easier to control my diet, because I didn't have a fridge full of garbage that stored food for 7 people.

Still haven't forgotten about details of my last cycle. I'm still compiling data to present.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to hearing more.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Looking forward to hearing more.
    X2...

Now start that favorite dish thread because we all gotta eat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bicep.jpg
    yep

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About how many days a week do you focus on heavy carbs? Or is it more like a CarbLoad-type routine? You look solid for a guy who's been away from the gym for awhile man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About that whole Test/Deca/Tren thing....

Sorry to keep you all in the dark for so long. My sudden absence was cause by a large wave of depression cause by my partial finger loss. It just kinda hit me all at once one day in the gym. I don't have the gripping ability in my left hand to get a 45lb plate off the floor. I snached one up with my right hand, and failed to do so with my left - cause bad pain in the finger tips, followed by trying with my right hand at a bad angle and smashing my pointer finger under the plate, turning the nail black. I got really frustrated and just went home and avoided the gym for a couple weeks.

I'm back at it now, currently blowing through a plateau with muscles screaming and sore.

So back to the stupid cycle...

I was running Test E 600mg/wk, Deca 400mg/wk, and Tren A 500mg/wk.
    Test/Deca right off the bat for 2 weeks, then Tren added in for weeks 3-11. The last bit of the cycle was just test so the deca and tren would exit the system - I can crash hard of I just drop it all at once.
    For those of you not here when it was started, I already received my verbal lashings. I wanted to try it because I have never heard of the combo, and after researching their interactions, couldn't find a strong reason NOT to run them together. Gyno and gyno related issues were the main concern, but Letro is liquid gold in that area for me.

I embarked on the journey - 12 weeks of intense lifting.

It started out well, gains were very steady, putting on nearly 30 lbs in the first 6 weeks. Things leveled out after that, putting on only a few extra pounds in the next few weeks. Then, tragedy hit.

Gains stopped. Energy dropped. Focus blurred. The gym went from the best part of the day to a chore to even get to. Workouts went from 90 minutes to 30 minutes or less. It felt like someone pulled the plug on me and I had no energy left. Stims did nothing. I could drink a pot of coffee, and 30 minutes later fall asleep.

I couldn't figure it out. I was eating plenty, I had even added in a bit more calories once the initial growth slowed to ensure I was getting enough. Sleep was decent. I didn't always get a solid 8 hours, but it was still plenty of rest compared to other cycles.

After exhausting all my options and coming up empty handed on wtf was going on, I finally focused on running through the rest of the cycle and trying to just keep what I had already gained. This didn't happen. I actually started to lose weight. I peaked at about 235, then slowly dropped to 225-ish by the time PCT came around. My energy was toasted by this point. My sleep patterns were shattered and everything went with it.

PCT was an uphill battle too. After stopping the Test E, There is about a 2 week waiting period before starting PCT (clomid in my case). I didn't use the gym much during that time. I'd try to do curls, and at even 75% of the weight I was using on cycle, my arms out just start shaking badly and I could get maybe 3-4 reps.

PCT came and went, recovery looked good, but I was down to 218 by the end of PCT. So I went from 203 -> 235 -> 218. I was perplex as to what happened. I started to question if the gear was legit, but blood work while on showed it was still running hard. Tren cough even reared its head a few times.

Once PCT was finished, I had the issue with my fingers. That instantly took me out of the gym. I figured it would give me a chance to rest, let the body relax a while. Didn't happen. I still had sleeping issues, serious fatigue and now my hunger was vanishing. I started to get way too depressed and wound up losing another 5 pounds while out of the gym.

During all this time, I was able to think. Something not really good for me - I tend to have dark thoughts while depressed. However, the Percocet that I was on for the pain in my fingers may have allowed me to view everything from a distance.

At the start of the cycle, I had just moved out with my wife to our first place. Money became tight and diet made a big shift. Wife also had just been promoted, meaning she was a bit more tense, and I had also been promoted to a more responsible position. Going in to work from 10am until 10pm, with my break being walking across the street to the gym. I also found out about mid way though my cycle that the facility I worked in was getting shut down, but I would be shifted to another facility on the base (I work for the Army as a civilian), but I'd be working on new equipment in a new environment.

Pretty much, I became burnt out. The sheer stress that I was putting on my body was too much. It wasn't until I realized everything and was in space with the percocet spaceship that it dawned on me that my stress levels became so bad that I didn't even notice. I hadn't felt this way since college when I was pouring myself into my studies and burnt out all the same.

So, it seems that my cycle was badly timed. Had I put it off a few months, things may have ended up better. But it gave me a ton of insight to my body. How I respond to all the stress and how the hormones effect my system. I was a beast of a cycle, but I just wasn't ready for everything as a whole.

I certainly won't run this again. WAY too much for me to handle. Next cycle will more than likely be Test and Tren alone.

TL;DR VERSION:
    Shit was fun, but I got burnt out. Too much going on in life and my body couldn't handle the stress.

Thanks for reading and more updates will be coming soon!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Cobalts journey with no set destination

The important things are that you are back here, back at the gym, and you learned a lot from the experience regardless of bad timing or other missteps.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow man im sorry to hear about all that, sounds rough for sure. The good thing is youve learned from it and realize it. I know how much of a bitch depression is especially mixed with painkillers, i was a addict for years but totally clean now. Congrts on your promotion, im sure everything will start looking up for you now, just keep on keepin on.
    Been juicing since CapriSun