Alright, time to push through an update after a decent time of radio silence.

Was on Trest Ace and Dien Ace at 50mg/50mg a day. It was going good, but I hit 230 lbs and could not pack anything else on. Looked really good though, was pretty happy with my looks. Hit PR's all all of the big 3 (only met my old PR with squats, still a feat).

I then took a business trip out of state in the third week of February. Long hours, not enough food. Started to slowly lose weight. If you all have been following my topic the the men's health subforum, you will have read about my decreased sexual abilities. This was when I first noticed it.

Got back home from the trip, kept killing it in the gym, strength stayed where it was, but weight kept falling and falling. Sexual performance kept getting worse, and I suspected the trest/dien. I picked up some test/tren and started on it. Still kept losing weight and had bad sexual abilities.

Fast forward to now. Locked in at 205 lbs (down a whopping 25 lbs in 2 months) and sexual power/libido is finally in the upward swing. Estrogen and prolactin were both high, started on exem and prami to correct it. I also dropped the anabolics all together because there was something else going on that bloods weren't showing that was still effecting my libido.

So I'm in PCT, clomid to be exact, and will probably run it for a good 2-3 months because I am shut down pretty badly. I want to pick up some DAA too, just need to stop being lazy. I've also been taking Pine Pollen at 6gram a day and Tongkat Ali at 200mg a day. It seems to be working pretty well.

No idea where to go from here. I lost a ton of weight, although I did lean out a good bit. Not 25 lbs of fat, but I'm probably at the lowest bodyfat % than I ever have been in my life. I have some photos, so I'll try to get some up here soon.

Got a nice stash of Trest, Dien, Test C, Tren A, Mast E, and Deca Durabolin now... no clue when I'll use it though! Going to be a while before I start pinning again. This cycle had some crappy side effects that I've never delt with before.

Will keep this updated with progress in recovery.