User Tag List

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's too bad about the msten. I wonder what causes that to happen. Some methyls give me insane heartburn at night, others don't.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Msten kicks up my acid reflux too. It does cause some gastro issues for me as well, but I felt that they were tolerable most days. Having a sensitive stomach sucks though. you kind of have to trial and error food.
    Hopefully future research with other compounds doesn't present any unbearable symptoms.

Hey Cobalt, do you have any tips for dosing to mitigate sides that have worked for you?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no stomach issues so far for me with: tbol, dbol, mechabol...

very much heartburn with anavar and winstrol.

i feel like i'm missing one. hmm. non methyls def no heartburn.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heartburn isn't an issue, but that is because I take Omeprazole every day. In the past, if something did cause heartburn, I would have to take it with food to reduce it.

As far as when the Msten doesn't like me, who knows. I have an IBD (Irritable Bowel Disease) which is worse than IBS. A lot of "why?" questions in the medical world relating to it are answered with "we don't know".
    The compound would pass through my stomach and into my intestine where it caused havoc. Mainly my large intestine, where I have the most problems.

The *theory* is that the immune system suddenly sees all the bacteria in the gut, and attacks it. The issue is that you need good bacteria, but the immune system doesn't care. The Msten could have caused a sudden growth of bacteria that triggered a response.
    There are a couple of amino acids that do the same thing with me, so I have to be careful not to over do it with them.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things have been going good, just not much off time to report in.
    I've been putting in a shit load of hours at work, which have been paying off.

The most notable thing that has happened was leg day recently. I hit my 1RM of 405 again. Which is a big deal to me because it has been a good 2-3 years since I did it, back in the days of Andro Mass V1, lol.

Worked up to it and hit the 405 without much problem. I bet I could have added a good 20 lbs, but didn't want to risk failure.

Still stuck at about 230 lbs. I can't seem to pack on more weight, but I have been visibly losing body fat. Can't complain as considering I've been getting a ton of complements at work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, time to push through an update after a decent time of radio silence.

Was on Trest Ace and Dien Ace at 50mg/50mg a day. It was going good, but I hit 230 lbs and could not pack anything else on. Looked really good though, was pretty happy with my looks. Hit PR's all all of the big 3 (only met my old PR with squats, still a feat).

I then took a business trip out of state in the third week of February. Long hours, not enough food. Started to slowly lose weight. If you all have been following my topic the the men's health subforum, you will have read about my decreased sexual abilities. This was when I first noticed it.

Got back home from the trip, kept killing it in the gym, strength stayed where it was, but weight kept falling and falling. Sexual performance kept getting worse, and I suspected the trest/dien. I picked up some test/tren and started on it. Still kept losing weight and had bad sexual abilities.

Fast forward to now. Locked in at 205 lbs (down a whopping 25 lbs in 2 months) and sexual power/libido is finally in the upward swing. Estrogen and prolactin were both high, started on exem and prami to correct it. I also dropped the anabolics all together because there was something else going on that bloods weren't showing that was still effecting my libido.

So I'm in PCT, clomid to be exact, and will probably run it for a good 2-3 months because I am shut down pretty badly. I want to pick up some DAA too, just need to stop being lazy. I've also been taking Pine Pollen at 6gram a day and Tongkat Ali at 200mg a day. It seems to be working pretty well.

No idea where to go from here. I lost a ton of weight, although I did lean out a good bit. Not 25 lbs of fat, but I'm probably at the lowest bodyfat % than I ever have been in my life. I have some photos, so I'll try to get some up here soon.

Got a nice stash of Trest, Dien, Test C, Tren A, Mast E, and Deca Durabolin now... no clue when I'll use it though! Going to be a while before I start pinning again. This cycle had some crappy side effects that I've never delt with before.

Will keep this updated with progress in recovery.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In for this man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update update update

It felt like I had the first real workout at the gym today since starting PCT. Things were just dragging along and finally started to get better.

Bench Press:
    bar x 25
    135 x 8
    175 x 8
    195 x 5
    225 x 5
    245 x 5
    265 x 5
    275 x 1

Sitting Cable rows:

55 x 20
    75 x 9
    115 x 8
    145 x 8

Incline Dumbell Press
    80 x 8
    80 x 8
    80 x 8

Lateral Pull Down

95 x 8
    115 x 8
    145 x 8
    145 x 8

Cable decline pec flys
    60 x 8
    70 x 8
    80 x 8

Cardio
    elliptical x 15 mins
    treadmill x 45 mins

So update on the libido issues.
    I was contacted by my source and apparently he had been suffering from the same issues that I was. I had high estrogen and prolactin to begin with, but even after fighting those, it kept getting worse and random.
    My source said that it seems like it was just a bad batch of test c, and even though it was test, something else may have been in the mix. Which does make a lot of sense logically, because my symptoms weren't perfectly matching up with just high E/prolactin.

PCT is going well, I know it is a bad way to judge, but even after 2 weeks on clomid, my balls are puffing back up already. Energy is on the rise and libido is returning to normal. Still some issues, but the progress has been amazing so far.

Weight loss finally stopped at about 205 lbs. Now it seems to go up and down by a couple pounds during the day, so it seems to have become more stable. Can't put anything on, but at least its not dropping. Strength is way down. I had to struggle to hit my 275 x 1 today, even though I hit 325 x 1 just over 2 months ago.

Things are definitely looking up, so its just a waiting game now. I seem to have everything figured out, so I just get to wait it out and hope my hormones balance back out.

Also a photo of myself, just over 3 weeks old. maybe 210 pounds in the photo. BF seems to be under the 20% mark, something that I've been just over on for a while now.
    upload.jpg

A girl asked me for a posed photo, just thought I would share.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three months and no updates? Fuck me, right?

Alright, I bet you all are wondering what the fuck came of my libido crash. Well the answer was stupid simple and I actually feel like an idiot for not catching it right off the bat.
    Pretty much, I was running PCT, which was clomid with exem and prami for about 4-5 weeks. After that I started on some DAA for another 4 weeks.
    Hormone levels were becoming more in range, but were jumping around, not staying stable. I couldn't make heads or tails of it, and libido wasn't staying strong either.

Long story short, my cortisol was hella elevated. That was the big thing keeping me from really recovering. I picked up some phosphatidylserine complex (basically EndoAMP) to help control it and dosed it at 3 grams a day. After less than 2 weeks my libido was raging and energy fired right back up, even more so than before. So stupidly simple, I never checked it from the start.

So that is where it stands, case closed and very happily at that.

Now, looking to the future.
    Started training about 5 days ago for a power lifting competition. It is 3 months out, a good amount of time to get back into it. Its on the military base I work at, really excited to see how it turns out.

I will be updating this log for training in prep for the competition, stay tuned!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been pushing hard in the gym, back up to 222 lbs as of today before my workout. Things looking good, energy high as workouts are intense. Haven't been able to fall into a good routine yet, just doing it day by day right now. Work is still crazy as shit and taking up a lot of my time.