User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lad2020 View Post
    Haven't acquired anything as of yet. So I'll take the advice and use Test-E after further research. Also, I'll use Eric's HCG protocol and Clomid/RES 100 for PCT. Big question is the AI, I've read contradicting reports. Though my question is if using Proviron(DHT) would there be a need for an AI? Would anyone advice against that? If so could you explain why?
    Proviron works to an extent to combat the estrogenic effects, but it does not actually reduce the accumulation of estrogen in the body. If you said you were going to do a cycle at 300mg/week, then I'd say you could maybe get by with some proviron. Beyond that I would recommend an AI at a low dose. Aromasin at 25 ed or anastrozole at 1 ed to start and then adjust as needed. Continue AI usage at about half the mentioned doses throughout PCT as well to combat post-cycle gyno when androgens are nil and the body is prone to estrogenic effects.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 05-20-2013 at 12:42 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do. Would the inclusion of Proviron in the cycle be worth it? I'd really like to maintain a nice dry/lean look. Going to try to maintain as clean a diet as possible.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    proviron at a decent dose for half the cycle will cost you just as much as the test e and be responsible for like 5-10% of the results... retarded imo.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lad2020 View Post
    Haven't acquired anything as of yet. So I'll take the advice and use Test-E after further research. Also, I'll use Eric's HCG protocol and Clomid/RES 100 for PCT. Big question is the AI, I've read contradicting reports. Though my question is if using Proviron(DHT) would there be a need for an AI? Would anyone advice against that? If so could you explain why?
    I must say i had 0 estrogen related side effects while on masteron. Like burly says though, doesn't mean it reduced estrogen.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are already lean, the masteron or proviron will provide a hardening effect. But if you aren't lean enough, you and others will never be able to appreciate it. Both mast and proviron can dry out the joints too much or reduce muscle flexibility after extended usage (effect tends to build with time) but these effects reverse themselves after cessation of use. The mast and proviron are more of contest prep drugs. On a personal note, I like the "feel" of additional androgens on a cycle. My joints just can't take the extra androgens after a few weeks. And Weekend is right about the cost... cost vs. effectiveness isn't really justifiable.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good advice. I don't want dry joints my whole cycle. Don't want to risk injury. I'll probably still pick some Proviron up and use it the last couple of weeks of the cycle to help lean out if needed. I'm sure my gf wouldn't complain about the increase in libido it achieves.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just get mast for the end, trust me it's way better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops, I didn't read the rules to find out there is no source checking on the forum.

Last edited by burlyman30; 06-11-2013 at 08:03 PM.