User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Insulin + peptides without aas

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^chinese is cheaper, but hit and miss, and just cause someone said kigs are g2g doesnt mean your order will be
    up here the best available are norvos and primatropin, and then all the aforementioned stuff

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    ^^^^chinese is cheaper, but hit and miss, and just cause someone said kigs are g2g doesnt mean your order will be
    Agree with that 100%.

There are some good hyges and kefei's going around, and then there are some bunk hyges/kefei's as well. Anything good will have counterfeits sooner or later.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peptides = SRC if you want the highest quality.
    GWP is okay chem wise, but I'd rather go to ID even though it's a bit more expensive. Their letro is much higher dosed than GWP.

And thanks for the info guys.
    Last edited by BBG; 11-05-2012 at 03:00 PM.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been on HGH for 5 weeks now. Just HGH solo, really low dose, 2 iu before bedtime. I've started on October 1st, when I weighed 184. Today I weighed 174. But then again, to be honest my diet was changed drastically, so would be difficult to really tell. However I must say that I feel more defined and it feels as if I have gained more muscle. Could be a placebo viewpoint, but I really doubt that my diet could've done all of this by itself.

I have enough HGH to run for another week at 2iu, and then when I start my cycle of Trenavar/Mechabol and the ''extinct'' good old Androseries, I'll be upping the HGH to 3iu, (1.5iu in the AM, 1.5iu before bed). This ''should'' last me 4 weeks into my cycle.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chinese petides are better than GWP, from my own experience.
    Other thing is that I've been asking myself is wheter CJC is worth the money. Unfortunately, I have no real data, but more and more I'm inclined to think that some guys who say "add bit more GHRP instead" are right.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Chinese petides are better than GWP, from my own experience.
    Other thing is that I've been asking myself is wheter CJC is worth the money. Unfortunately, I have no real data, but more and more I'm inclined to think that some guys who say "add bit more GHRP instead" are right.
    You mean keep CJC at 100, and go beyond with GHRP? Looking at studies, it seems to be fairly accepted that the combination of both causes significant synergy. I personally wouldn't go without.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    You mean keep CJC at 100, and go beyond with GHRP? Looking at studies, it seems to be fairly accepted that the combination of both causes significant synergy. I personally wouldn't go without.
    Go without using peptides?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there is only one proper study done on it- lot of guys dispute CJC effectivnes.
    Dr J. Criesler and couple of others dont use it. Criesler contradicted himself though- once he said somethjing like "sermorelin and ghrh is bunk" and other time he said "it can cause overstimulating of pituary which is not good thing". So I dont know, but it does seems that most of the "feel" comes from GHRP- unfortunately I dont have any bloodworks to see- but this is something to think off as CJC/Sermorelin is much more expensive, and is also very often mislabeled.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant go with GHRP-2 at maybe 120 mcg and not use CJC'/GHRH.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Go without using peptides?
    Well that is like ending a "what ratio of test and tren" conversation with "Go without hormones?" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I think there is only one proper study done on it- lot of guys dispute CJC effectivnes.
    Dr J. Criesler and couple of others dont use it. Criesler contradicted himself though- once he said somethjing like "sermorelin and ghrh is bunk" and other time he said "it can cause overstimulating of pituary which is not good thing". So I dont know, but it does seems that most of the "feel" comes from GHRP- unfortunately I dont have any bloodworks to see- but this is something to think off as CJC/Sermorelin is much more expensive, and is also very often mislabeled.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant go with GHRP-2 at maybe 120 mcg and not use CJC'/GHRH.
    Its honestly been a bit since i was strongly researching peptides, but I thought it had been more black and white than that, I certainly could be wrong.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    I've been on HGH for 5 weeks now. Just HGH solo, really low dose, 2 iu before bedtime. I've started on October 1st, when I weighed 184. Today I weighed 174. But then again, to be honest my diet was changed drastically, so would be difficult to really tell. However I must say that I feel more defined and it feels as if I have gained more muscle. Could be a placebo viewpoint, but I really doubt that my diet could've done all of this by itself.

I have enough HGH to run for another week at 2iu, and then when I start my cycle of Trenavar/Mechabol and the ''extinct'' good old Androseries, I'll be upping the HGH to 3iu, (1.5iu in the AM, 1.5iu before bed). This ''should'' last me 4 weeks into my cycle.
    its too bad you dont have more hgh, to run a month or two past the cycle to better evaluate the effects at that dose, and if it aids in pct