Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Insulin + peptides without aas

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Well that is like ending a "what ratio of test and tren" conversation with "Go without hormones?" lol

haha! Sorry for the ambiguity, what I meant was, did you mean you can't go without peptides? When you said "I personally wouldn't go without."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    its too bad you dont have more hgh, to run a month or two past the cycle to better evaluate the effects at that dose, and if it aids in pct
    Real GH is just too expensive. If I were a pro or even competed... then sure. But peptides I can swing pretty easy.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    haha! Sorry for the ambiguity, what I meant was, did you mean you can't go without peptides? When you said "I personally wouldn't go without."

- - - Updated - - -

Real GH is just too expensive. If I were a pro or even competed... then sure. But peptides I can swing pretty easy.
    Oh, I got ya, no, I can go without because unfortunately I have. Got a bit of a bump I am fighting right now, so I have been avoiding anything that could effect it, but I am about to say fuck it and just leave it alone, lol.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I got ya, no, I can go without because unfortunately I have. Got a bit of a bump I am fighting right now, so I have been avoiding anything that could effect it, but I am about to say fuck it and just leave it alone, lol.
    Whats this mean?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its too bad you dont have more hgh, to run a month or two past the cycle to better evaluate the effects at that dose, and if it aids in pct
    I know right! I actually got 2 kits (10 vials of 10iu each) for 200 bucks. I'm sharing it with my training partner. But They've been quite scarce lately around the Island. There's this other source that sells a different one, but for 500 bucks... that's just too much for my budget

This is part of the reason I chose a low dose of 2iu, to stay on it between 2-3 months at least. So far I've seen amazing results. My training partner got all vainy and ripped, and he didn't bother changing his diet. And we both noticed better sleep. So if 2iu feels that good, I wonder what 6iu would've felt like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Whats this mean?
    Apparently had some estrogen rebound as I have a hard, extremely sensitive formation under my left nipple. This time reducing it has been a bitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently had some estrogen rebound as I have a hard, extremely sensitive formation under my left nipple. This time reducing it has been a bitch.
    Dude it's still there?! Not cool!!! I stopped Nolva last week, and the pain is basically gone. My right nipp's like 100% back to being a good normal and pimp nipp but the left one, I still feel something, however when I were a shirt, or sprint, or anything else that would previously have been irritatingly painful, is now gone.

I hope my high dose Trenavar cycle does NOT bring this back. I have enough ADEX and a bit of Nolva left (could always re-up if needed) just in case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Dude it's still there?! Not cool!!! I stopped Nolva last week, and the pain is basically gone. My right nipp's like 100% back to being a good normal and pimp nipp but the left one, I still feel something, however when I were a shirt, or sprint, or anything else that would previously have been irritatingly painful, is now gone.

I hope my high dose Trenavar cycle does NOT bring this back. I have enough ADEX and a bit of Nolva left (could always re-up if needed) just in case.
    Unfortunately, I am relying on research chems (I know, I know, but I wasn't expecting the rebound, and didn't want to wait). Progress has been made but not as much as I would have liked.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

id say, from exp,if you ever had gyno, even if it was treated, go with letro here on out, just the safest best means of control.....i fkd myself and got gyno because of a tren frontload, had aromasin on hand, symptoms sucked so got letro, worked in a week......have used ever since, not even a nipple tweak......find the dose for you, which is easy seeing it acts fast, and stick with the letro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    id say, from exp,if you ever had gyno, even if it was treated, go with letro here on out, just the safest best means of control.....i fkd myself and got gyno because of a tren frontload, had aromasin on hand, symptoms sucked so got letro, worked in a week......have used ever since, not even a nipple tweak......find the dose for you, which is easy seeing it acts fast, and stick with the letro
    I hear ya bro. I've been searching for Letro, but here on this Island we're very limited (miss living in the States like back in the days, so easy to find everything you need). I am still in the search... hopefully I'll find some in time for the cycle (I really really hope!).

Last time on my Test-E/Tren-E/Clen/Winn cycle The ADEX took the sympts away... However about a month or 2 after PCT I got rebound sympts.

I'm getting too old for these ''Inner-Nipple wars''

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, I am relying on research chems (I know, I know, but I wasn't expecting the rebound, and didn't want to wait). Progress has been made but not as much as I would have liked.
    I hope it goes away my friend. I hate the feeling. Did you get blood work done already?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear ya bro. I've been searching for Letro, but here on this Island we're very limited (miss living in the States like back in the days, so easy to find everything you need). I am still in the search... hopefully I'll find some in time for the cycle (I really really hope!).

Last time on my Test-E/Tren-E/Clen/Winn cycle The ADEX took the sympts away... However about a month or 2 after PCT I got rebound sympts.

I'm getting too old for these ''Inner-Nipple wars''

- - - Updated - - -

I hope it goes away my friend. I hate the feeling. Did you get blood work done already?
    I was going to go this week, but wanted to wait until next saturday, as estro will be low anyway. At this point though, it would really just show if letro is legit.