Thread: Insulin + peptides without aas

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 harbonah's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insulin + peptides without aas

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I was going to go this week, but wanted to wait until next saturday, as estro will be low anyway. At this point though, it would really just show if letro is legit.
    Do you mind sharing where the letro is from I'm always curios to find out who others are using for RC.
    Everything I say is for entertainment purposes only if I say I did something I am using I or me to refer to my rats.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Do you mind sharing where the letro is from I'm always curios to find out who others are using for RC.
    Well it is being used on my rat, not me, but GWP.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna be honest, my testing shows it's severely underdosed. Never has my testing shown a need to dose 5 mg of letrozole before. And I've dosed more of the GWP stuff. Never ever achey joints or lethargy or loss of libido.

Mythical metal lizard though, 2.5mg just for a day and damn i wokeup like i was the tin man sleeping in a river all night.
    Last edited by BBG; 11-06-2012 at 04:24 PM.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why not use the dragon? more expensive, but goooooood shit. my rat is using their ketotifen instead of GWP's, and he thinks it's def a lil bit of a step up. plus, i've seen very mixed things abut GWP's ancillaries, but notice you won't find any bad about the dragon. just sayin.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    why not use the dragon? more expensive, but goooooood shit. my rat is using their ketotifen instead of GWP's, and he thinks it's def a lil bit of a step up. plus, i've seen very mixed things abut GWP's ancillaries, but notice you won't find any bad about the dragon. just sayin.
    my friends rats are in agreement here with nate's rat about the dragon.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered from the dragon. Got it for my rats. I'll let you know how it compares to GWP.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Has anyone here given thought to or heard of anyone using insulin and peptides to maintain while inbetween cycles?

- - - Updated - - -

Posted in the wrong section.
    Peptides (GHRH+GHRP) can be invaluable in a PCT for retaining gains. Insulin should potentiate the effect of the peptides, but as far as I know this is theoretical as I haven't seen any research on it.

The better use of insulin between cycles (after PCT) could be to help effect a 1 to 2 day toggle. Caloric surplus + CPWO + insulin (have to be really really careful with the last two) creates a very anabolic environment. This is followed by a day with a long fast period + low intensity work/fasted cardio + GHRH/GHRP (ensures FFA is your fuel). This can be pretty effective at maintaining body comp, and can be weighted towards gain or loss depending on your preference. The insulin would help push the anabolic environment so you could push the fasting without consequence.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkrt View Post
    Peptides (GHRH+GHRP) can be invaluable in a PCT for retaining gains. Insulin should potentiate the effect of the peptides, but as far as I know this is theoretical as I haven't seen any research on it.

The better use of insulin between cycles (after PCT) could be to help effect a 1 to 2 day toggle. Caloric surplus + CPWO + insulin (have to be really really careful with the last two) creates a very anabolic environment. This is followed by a day with a long fast period + low intensity work/fasted cardio + GHRH/GHRP (ensures FFA is your fuel). This can be pretty effective at maintaining body comp, and can be weighted towards gain or loss depending on your preference. The insulin would help push the anabolic environment so you could push the fasting without consequence.
    Hmm. You don't think long fasts during PCT (when test levels are low) would be asking for strength/muscle loss?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, long fasts during pct would be a bad idea. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant the two paragraphs as two separate applications of peptides outside of a cycle.The first part pertains to peptide use during pct. The second part, including the fasts, would be for after pct is well over, but before the next cycle.