Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Insulin + peptides without aas

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insulin + peptides without aas

Has anyone here given thought to or heard of anyone using insulin and peptides to maintain while inbetween cycles?

- - - Updated - - -

Posted in the wrong section.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard of peptides between cycles. Haven't heard of slin between cycles due to how much synergy there is.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my point of view- peptides can lower SHBG to certain extent- altough there is not enough evidence around to see extent.
    On other hand Insulin definitely lowers SHBG- so my conclusion is that using insulin/peptides combo can have negative impact on recovery so I think it may be risky to use it straight after cycle or PCT, otherwise I see no problems.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trolling aas boards, like cjm, no one uses slin/hgh without aas, they all seem to say hgh is a waste and not nearly as effective without the aas part
    Last edited by DJM; 11-05-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea most guys I've talked to aren't huge fans of HGH anyway. They say it's necessary but that it doesn't have a massive effect.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Yea most guys I've talked to aren't huge fans of HGH anyway. They say it's necessary but that it doesn't have a massive effect.
    I would definitely add an asterisk to that statement. HGH is one of the most highly sought after PEDs in bodybuilding. Unfortunately, many have to run a good dose of it, and real HGH is hard to come by, most test well under expectations, etc...and it is also generally out of the average person's budget.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 harbonah's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given my luck with bunk hgh I have had better results with ghrp-2/cjc1295 w/o dac. I have been trying to find legit igf-1 lr3 to give that a run but no luck so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't trying to say HGH isn't good. But the cost/time involved in finding good HGH and the effects it has aren't always within the scope of most people. I understand exactly why it's great but it's also very expensive to do it properly and there are a good amount of fakes out there.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I would definitely add an asterisk to that statement. HGH is one of the most highly sought after PEDs in bodybuilding. Unfortunately, many have to run a good dose of it, and real HGH is hard to come by, most test well under expectations, etc...and it is also generally out of the average person's budget.
    this is accurate

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 harbonah's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I wasn't trying to say HGH isn't good. But the cost/time involved in finding good HGH and the effects it has aren't always within the scope of most people. I understand exactly why it's great but it's also very expensive to do it properly and there are a good amount of fakes out there.
    Look at ghrp-2/cjc1295 w/o dac it worked wonders for me bf dropped and tendinitis cleared up in my elbow. Can we post what research company we used on this site or is that a no no? I have bloods from my run is why I ask. And by my run of course I mean my rat and bloods were taken from my rat..